What is more meaningless? Suffering or pleasure?

Erzengel said:
My memories don't fade.

So who broke your heart bf?
So you remember your first bicycle ride like it was yesterday? Total BS.

Dude, you probably can't remember what shirt you wore last Friday. The fact is everything you do and ever did will one day be forgotten. What was the point of all that pleasure and pain? What was really accomplished?

And please don't attack my personal life just because my question is too challenging.

blind_fury said:
The fact is everything you do and ever did will one day be forgotten.

Memories and experiences are the ONLY thing you get to take with you when you die. Forgotten? Hardly.

jag

blind_fury said:

Dude, you probably can't remember what shirt you wore last Friday. The fact is everything you do and ever did will one day be forgotten. What was the point of all that pleasure and pain? What was really accomplished?

And please don't attack my personal life just because my question is too challenging.

Pain-Im pretty sure if I cut off my foot id remember that.

Pleasure-Im pretty sure we'll always remember our first time.

Darthphere said:
Pain-Im pretty sure if I cut off my foot id remember that.

Pleasure-Im pretty sure we'll always remember our first time.

for a female that prob comes more under the pain bracket

blind_fury said:

Yes I fell on my ass.

I'm wearing the shirt I wore last Friday.

And it wasn't an attack on your personal life. Asking if your heart was broken is a question?

And "dude" don't pull the whole I'm so exitential and philosophical anyone who responds with a joke or anything less than what I'm looking for is too much of a troglodyte to understand the question.

Spider-Face said:

Whatever. As long as she squeals, it's all good.

jag

Spider-Face said:

Well she'll always remmeber her second time. :D

Spider-Face said:
oooooh touched a nerve i see calm down

jag

I lost my virginity when you were still a twinkle in your Daddy's eye and about five Mai Tai's in your Mama's belly, you silly little tart. :)

jag

Spider-Face said:
omg calm the f down. i did it all for the lolz

jag

Me, too! We have something in common! :)

jag

I didnt it all for the lolz, thats a statement id never want to see again.

Spider-Face said:
omg no need to get so pissed dude. its just a FORUM

Who says I'm pissed? I thought you wanted to play. Don't be such a *****.

jag

you are obviously getting really upset. i was just teasing you.

omg

Odin's Lapdog said:
simple, it's to occupy time with. otherwise we end up having plenty of time wasted where we can't function productively for the greater goal at the workplace or rest and either top up on substinance or rest while sleeping.

14 hours a day is a long time,
14 hours a day is even longer when your suffering.

Dreams occupy time. Suffering and pleasure is a complete waste of time. We're like dogs chasing our own tails.

What does this collection of painful and pleasurable experiences add up to? A decaying tombstone covered in moss.

Spider-Face said:
you are obviously getting really upset. i was just teasing you.

omg

You are obviously unable to ascertain when someone is willing to engage in playful banter once you initiate it. I am sorry that you are not in touch with your finer perceptional abilities. Perhaps in time. :up:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"