Is Halloween more of a trick and a treat for paedophiles?

No disprespect to Britain or British people, they did bring me "Salad Cream", but since when did they become a model country?

1952 with the invention of turbo-powered Kryptonian monkey butlers, but shh it's a secret.:o

This “great” American institution has now become common in the U.K. Halloween costumes are a reflection of the obsession amongst children far to young to engender “horniness”. I feel most of the costumes have really one purpose to provide the local paedophile with a show. They are kids dammit!

-Whirly

http://www.jillstanek.com/archives/2007/10/happy_halloween.html

Is this a problem in England? I haven't seen it here, at least in my part of the country. Yes, there is a considerable portion of tweens & teens wearing skimpy clothing on a daily basis but I really haven't seen any of this out of small child Halloween costumes. Adult costumes,yes, but not ones for kids. Though the answer seems simple if someone comes in contact with something so objectionable: parents need to do their job.

Last edited:
Besides, most girls who wear costumes like the one Splat linked are more likely going to parties than Trick-or-Treating

And, as Bill stated I went to HS with girls who wore more revealing outfits.
When I read Whirly's first post, my initial reaction was "WTF?!". Does he even know what he's talking about? Like you said, most girls who wear such sexy costumes are usually older and wear 'em for parties rather than knocking at people's door trick-or-treating.

When I read Whirly's first post, my initial reaction was "WTF?!". Does he even know what he's talking about? Like you said, most girls who wear such sexy costumes are usually older and wear 'em for parties rather than knocking at people's door trick-or-treating.

I love those girls. :heart:

Whirly, do you have a lawn? If you do, I bet there are some kids on it right now. You might want to go yell at them to get off of it. :)

jag

Whirly, do you have a lawn? If you do, I bet there are some kids on it right now. You might want to go yell at them to get off of it. :)

jag
Zing!

Too bad he's banned so he can't reply or anything. :csad:

Or maybe that was the point. :o

More or less, everyone's a paedophile according to Whirly.

i figure things like the spice girls and brats would have had more an effect on the dressing habits of young girls. and that would be all year round.

i also wonder if pedos would prefer children to be dressed in ways that mimic adult dress or not. i mean they like kids. dress that is to do with emphasising mature sexuality might not appeal to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"