Superman Returns What is the likelihood of a 2nd trailer?

ervann

Super Deformin'
Reaction score
I'm thinking a lot of scenes (that do not neccesarily give away the story) are not in the new trailer e.g. return to Earth, farm scenes, Clark running (lots of promo pics of that), Rich White etc. Lots of other that would still cut a kick-ass trailer, maybe one that is less dark and deals with Supe's isolation from the world (the new trailer dealt with Lois, Kid and Luthor).

This trailer just seems a bit too dark for 'Superman'. In fact I'd have expected it to be a 2nd trailer.

You're right... I made a thread yesterday (which got closed) that talked about just how LITTLE they actually reveal in this new trailer, and yet it rocks!! But we all know just how much there is to this flick, and you saw so little in this trailer... But I dont think we'll see another trailer... But we WILL see a **** load of tv-spots! And each of them will fill in gaps I'm sure!! This is just the begining my friend.

I don't think we will get a second trailer in the U.S. but I bet there will be an international trailer that is slightly different.

We will probably be getting at least half-a-dozen TV Spots which will give us some new snippits mixed with older ones.

I really dont hope we'll see another trailer... only tv-spots!

Very true. The trailer told us very little about the plot. That which it did reveal would have left a casual viewer asking questions, which was probably their intent.

I think a second trailer would be welcome, if only to clarify the incomprehensible editing of the last. I'm sure we'll get a couple of juicy TV ads though.

:supes:

I doubt will see another trailer, makes me wonder what Singer and the WB are thinking after the reaction online.

I guess we could get an international trailer in a few weeks :confused:

Only trailer, which now we can get is international.

But there will not be so many new shots.

And then we will have 7-8 tv-spots.

We could get an international trailer in early June or late May.

musclesforsupes said:
I doubt will see another trailer, makes me wonder what Singer and the WB are thinking after the reaction online.

Well, since it's mostly positive, I'm sure they'e pleased.

There will be another trailer most likely - 5 or 6 TV spots at least.........

I bet there'll be another trailer. And yeah, TV spots are pretty definite.

I think this trailer was well received so I am sure they are pleased but I don't think we'll be seeing a 2nd trailer. Some nicely paced TV-Spots will do the trick. Don't forget there are going to be a couple more posters released as well as interviews and late night television appearances, including Spacey on SNL.

Showtime029 said:
I think this trailer was well received so I am sure they are pleased but I don't think we'll be seeing a 2nd trailer. Some nicely paced TV-Spots will do the trick. Don't forget there are going to be a couple more posters released as well as interviews and late night television appearances, including Spacey on SNL.

And of course MOVIE PREVIEW!

Cinemaman said:
And of course MOVIE PREVIEW!

I think on the late night shows there will be some interesting clips, such as Jay Leno, Letterman, Conan, and whatever that English guys name is. We will probably see something on TRL, and what about the finale of Smallville? Could something be with that?

Yeah, I think this is the last one. But like others said I'm sure there will be an International one too.

I'm sure sometime in the next month an international trailer or two will pop up and of course there are the TV spots and clips that are obligatory to the online community.

I think we will get the international trailer wich will be a more action focused trailer and then we will get a few tv spots and then the movie

It's possible to belive of a second trailer, BUT we all know WB, they'll just give us TV spots and MAYBE clips from here until opening day.

expect an international trailer very shortly.

Threshold said:
I'm sure sometime in the next month an international trailer or two will pop up and of course there are the TV spots and clips that are obligatory to the online community.

Yeah alot of big movies seem to get two trailers. One usually being an international trailer....so here's hoping the streak doesn't stop:up:

P.S. I heart all the Superman avatars!!!:eek: :supes:

I think we'll get another trailer, even Iris at The Planet thinks so... worse comes to worse, we'll get an international trailer :)

Showtime029 said:
Different scenes I hope.

batman begins internationa traila was waaay better then his domestic, i thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"