Batman Begins What is this?

Mr.?

Sidekick
Reaction score
This has driven me crazy and I've never found out the answer.

308edts.png

What is this gadget supposed to be? My first guess is an attachment to his cape to make it extend but I have no idea and I gots to know.

The linings in the cape that reacts to an electric current. Bruce is trying to test it out without having to use electric currents as Fox portrayed.

The linings in the cape that reacts to an electric current. Bruce is trying to test it out without having to use electric currents as Fox portrayed.
Ok so is that how he glides then in the movies? I always thought he just used an electric current.

His gloves are much different than the ones Lucius tried to use, plus the cape reacts the same way with Batman's TDK suit and those gloves are WAY different. I think he's working on his cape to work with gliding and et cetera.

Pretty sure that scene was soon after Lucius mentioned the cloth could be cut to fit any form. So, Bruce is just testing things out.

I remember hearing that there was a deleted scene that was supposed to appear during the his preparation that would have him testing the cape out in the cave, and gliding from high above.

Pretty sure that scene was soon after Lucius mentioned the cloth could be cut to fit any form. So, Bruce is just testing things out.

I remember hearing that there was a deleted scene that was supposed to appear during the his preparation that would have him testing the cape out in the cave, and gliding from high above.

Yeah, think it was just his 'becoming batman' montage where he's trying things out lol, glad they didnt use it, doest look very threatening........... unless your ticklish haha

I'd rather that than the long fingers scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"