Days of Future Past What is your favorite quote in X-Men:DOFP?

Manila Vanilla

Civilian
Reaction score
You've seen the movie, what is your favorite quote from your favorite mutants?

For me, it's definitely Professor X:

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their way doesn't mean they are lost forever"

Magneto: "So much for being a survivor"

Xavier - "I am going to say to you what you once said to me... F**k off" (If memory serves me correctly haha)

"So much for being a survivor" was great. I wanted to high five Magneto right there

Wolverine: "So are you going to pick this **** up?"

"All these years wasted fighting each other, Charles" :csad:

"I don't know karate but I know crazy" I died at this one haha

"My mum used to know someone who could control metal"

QS: "I'm holding your head so you don't get whiplash."
Magneto: "Huh?"
QS: "W-H-I-P-L-A-S-H."

"So you were always an ass****."

:wolverine

"I don't want your suffering! I don't want your future!" Still takes the cake for me. The first time I heard it in the trailer McAvoy's delivery gave me chills and seeing the context of it - when Charles learns of the horrors that Wolverine has gone through, makes it even more powerful and heartbreaking.

"I don't want your suffering! I don't want your future!" Still takes the cake for me. The first time I heard it in the trailer McAvoy's delivery gave me chills and seeing the context of it - when Charles learns of the horrors that Wolverine has gone through, makes it even more powerful and heartbreaking.
Yeah, that was great-- says a lot about both characters.

Magneto: All those years wasted, fighting each other, Charles. To have a precious few of them back.

Wolverine to Fassbender Magneto: "So you were always an ass hole then"

Anyone know what Hoult's Beast quote was about the river and throwing a pebble in? Can anyone quote it please. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"