What Just Happened?

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
I just nipped upstairs, putting my hall light on, as i got upstairs i put the bathroom sound. where i heard a 'ping' the bathroom bulb had gone.

But as it did the hall light went off too, so i check the other lights upstairs like the bedrooms, no power, yet i can still hear the TV down stairs. So i go downstairs and check the electrick box, you know with all the switches, Upstairs lights, down stairs lights, cooker, poer sockets, doorbell etc And the 'Upstairs lights' is in the off position?

How did the bulb going, turn the switch to off?

What just happened?:huh:

I just nipped upstairs, putting my hall light on, as i got upstairs i put the bathroom sound. where i heard a 'ping' the bathroom bulb had gone.

But as it did the hall light went off too, so i check the other lights upstairs like the bedrooms, no power, yet i can still hear the TV down stairs. So i go downstairs and check the electrick box, you know with all the switches, Upstairs lights, down stairs lights, cooker, poer sockets, doorbell etc And the 'Upstairs lights' is in the off position?

[YT]eyCMriD2-FE[/YT]

:huh:?

happened to me a couple of weeks ago. the bulb went and suddenly all the electrics went off

Dude, get out of the house right now! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one magic lightbulb to turn all them there switches off!

You ever see that show 'Ghostly Encounters'? Get ready; you may have yourself a story for them folks!

Wow... that is just plain creepy. One lightbulb that controls them all!
I'd call TAPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"