Sequels Y Not Chris Nolan for Supes II and B3

spidermilk

Civilian
Reaction score
I just had a light bulb switch on, What's stopping them, I'm sure he could pull it off and pull it off to a level that would impress the fans and general public. It could also work very well for a Batman vs Superman spin off....

Switch that light bulb off! It's givin' me a headache!

Nolan, yes. He directed good Batman movies so it's obvious he can direct any superhero movie.

No. Nolan is not for Superman. In his universe there are no aliens that look and sound like humans.

And no to Superman vs Batman: nothing good comes when you mix characters on the big screen.

This thread sucks...I could be more eloquent about my opinion but this thread doesn't deserve it.

I doubt Nolan would even want to direct Superman. It's exhausting to work on comic book films, and Nolan likes having breaks between the Batman films to make whatever movies he wants. Not superhero films

Switch that light bulb off! It's givin' me a headache!

lol ok, I knew it was a far out idea, but you guys are too set in your ways and too Hollywood for my likeing most of the times these movies have failed in my eyes. Not one of them is perfect and the closest anyone has got to understanding a good unique vision was Nolan with TDK.

The stats on this movie speak alone although still not perfect*

Personally Batman 89 will always be best and I know that Nolans picture would NO way be what it would be with out all of the superhero movies of the past from him to learn from.

When it comes to directors and their visions it's alway hit or mis, no matter what kind of work they've done before or how good it was...If they had exprience in that genre or not.

I would think one of the most important things to consider with choosing a director is the quality of the research he's done mixed with the quality of his creative skills. Not a tall order, right?

I don’t think any director other then Singer would want to make a sequel to the horrible SR.

My suggestion is; dont get any of the established directors, including Nolan, Singer, Abrams, McG.... definitely not Spielberg or Mike Bay. Get someone who is young, hungry, respectful and not full of himself. Someone who is what Peter Jackson was before he made LOTR (what he was before LOTR was the reason he got to make them).

From the big league I would suggest Terry Gilliam. He's the only one who has balls enough to make something different. And "different" is what this franchise needs now, because it has so much mental baggage and expectations and legend attached to it. Nobody can "win" if they try another regular Superman.

LOTR were great movies and you bash the films? Also King Kong was good too so Peter Jackson could work for a Superman movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"