What kind of student were you?

Superhobo

Superhero
Reaction score
What kind of student were you in school? Were you a slacker, a jock, a nerd, or just an all around 'general' kind of student? What did your teachers say about you?

Myself, I was kind of a "smart slacker" up until ninth. My 8th grade science teacher said of me to my mom: "I mean, don't get me wrong, he's not dumb. He knows stuff that frankly I didn't even know (we had gotten into a discussion after class ended about the string theory) about, but he doesn't participate in class, and he doesn't do any of the homework assigned."

I failed that class for the year, with a D. But, it wasn't required to pass, and I still keep in touch with the guy.

What about you guys?

OH MY GAWD! ITS SUPERHOBO!!

How's that Zelda movie coming along? Are you in post yet? Did you land ILM for the effects? Is Williams on board to score?

I was just me, a basic kid who hated every second spent in that gulag disguised as a school. I sung praises to the Lord above when it was all over.

i did well in school .... socially . the skipping class and other extracurricular activites really brought my grades down , go figure. i never had any interest in school at the time , i was younger and didnt see the error of my ways.

Meh. There are good days and bad days. :o

Good days are good.

Bad days are....the Hype.

I was mehhh graduated with a 2.9; I played sports year round and was supposed to play college football i didnt need to study...

I did well in, like 3.5 GPA throughout HS. Played Football and Track. Also did Debate. HS was great, lots of friends and fun.

Well, lets see, I had many phases.

Elementary school, tomboy with unrealistic crushes on guys.

Junior high, tomboy with unrealistic crushes on guys.

High school, tomboy with unrealistic crushes on guys.

There was some school work done somewhere in there, I'm sure of it. I did come across a girl I went to school with at work many years ago and she said she remembered me being a nerd. :mad: :( I did have spurts where I'd really be into a subject and I guess that's when my nerdiness shined through. :csad:

Well, lets see, I had many phases.

Elementary school, tomboy with unrealistic crushes on guys.

Junior high, tomboy with unrealistic crushes on guys.

High school, tomboy with unrealistic crushes on guys.

There seems to be a pattern there, somewhere.

i had my phases two

elementary school , boy with unrealistic crush on babysitter

junior high , boy with unrealistic crush on science teacher

high school , boy with unrealistic crush on snobby girl

well I would be considered a smart slacker also

because I get advanced in the SOL's the majority of the time but the class probalbly a C or something

A long, loooooong time ago, yeah. I was dumb back then, three year'n ago.

It's old hat, now.

I did alright in everything..Everything except that godforsaken subject known as math.:cmad::down
Every other subject, most people wanted to copy off me. :o

i was kind of a crap student, except in drama and creative writing... basically those are the only two i tried, the rest i sort of coasted through... somehow i was student body secretary though... don't know how i pulled that off.

Left Grade twelve with a 90% average, entered University this year and got taken down a few notches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"