What kind of student were you?

In high school I had the 5th highest SAT in my graduating class, and the 120th highest GPA. I also had a higher IQ than the valedictorian...

I guess you could call me the slacker.

Your father when he posted here, he was a slacker too.

A nerdy jock who got very good grades.

Loved my comics, and mixed that with my love of and playing football.

What kind of student were you in school? Were you a slacker, a jock, a nerd, or just an all around 'general' kind of student? What did your teachers say about you?

Myself, I was kind of a "smart slacker" up until ninth. My 8th grade science teacher said of me to my mom: "I mean, don't get me wrong, he's not dumb. He knows stuff that frankly I didn't even know (we had gotten into a discussion after class ended about the string theory) about, but he doesn't participate in class, and he doesn't do any of the homework assigned."

I failed that class for the year, with a D. But, it wasn't required to pass, and I still keep in touch with the guy.

What about you guys?

Well, I'm age 40 and I'm still in school so that should tell you something.

Hated school and the people.

I was a slacker.

College ftw.

I was and still am the obsessive perfectionist. I destroyed everyone in my post-secondary studies. Graduated Summa *** Laude.

i had my phases two

elementary school , boy with unrealistic crush on babysitter

junior high , boy with unrealistic crush on science teacher

high school , boy with unrealistic crush on snobby girl

I think you should find that babysitter, science teacher and snobby girl, and make those dreams come true.

Even now I'm the kind that doesn't study a whole lot (if at all) but gets good grades. ...does that even qualify as a slacker? :huh:

I know some of you were bullies in school. You just won't admit it.

Slacker. Proscrastinator. Lazy. Anything you wouldn't want in a student.

High School wasnt THAT important; you could go to cc for 2 years and then get into any state school and graduate from there where I lived and its what most people did; though i attened umass.

I was pretty average and missed alot of classes, then I got my act together for the last two years there. :)

In High School I was a popular person always with a diffrent girl and I would get into lots of fights with people who thought were above me, Also picked on people who picked on weaker people. As for grades they were terrible because I didn't care about my grades droped out and took my GED passed it and now I'm in college and doing great.

I was that kid in the back of the class in all black. Listening to Marylin Manson.

I am still in school. I do absolutely nothing all semester, study for a week during mid-terms and finals, and pull A's. Goin to law school next fall, i hear it gets harder.....I hope not. I like doing nothing all day long for weeks at a time.

I can't speak for everyone, but I find college WAY easier than high school.

I can't speak for everyone, but I find college WAY easier than high school.

Because you have classes spread out, and you can come and go at your leisure for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"