What Movie Sequel Would You Want Most To Happen.

Out of that list, i'd say Predator 3 but i'm really dying to the the sequel to Batman Begins.

Tsunulia said:
I would reeeeealy love to see a sequel for Willow. But I don't think the actors will be up for doing another one after so many years in between. Warwick Davis is awesome :up: I saw him in person before :D

Since the books continue with most of the main characters dying in the first few pages it would be ok to do a sequel with all new actors.... Willow2 would be my vote too though:)

Episode29 said:
Serenity 2 dammit!

Lol, i'd definatley have voted for that if it were an option. I'd kill for that.

Man, I REALLY dont want a Ghostbusters 3. I mean, yeah I'd love a great Ghostbusters sequel, but you just know if they do a third it'll be terrible. It'll have some hip, new Next-Gen cast of stereotypical teenagers and wont be half as good as the original two. The only conditions under which I'd accept it is if it had the original cast in starring roles (not as elderly mentors in the background).

I want a sequel to The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, despite the fact that the principal cast is too old now.

Sequels that should be done:

-Who Plugged Roger Rabbit (sequel to "Who Framed Roger Rabbit")

-The Bourne Ultimattum (The Bourne Identity 3)

-The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (sequel to "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe")

-The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew (prequel to "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe")

-The Hobbit (prequel to the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy)

-Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator (sequel to "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory")

-The Amityville Horror: The Posession (prequel to the "Amityville Horror" remake)

-The Amityville Horror 2 in 3-D (sequel to the "amityville Horror" remake)

-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (sequel to the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" remake)

-The Ring 0 (prequel to the "Ring" remake)

-The Omen 2 (sequel to the "Omen" remake)

-Beneath the Planet of the Apes (sequel to the "Planet of the Apes" remake)

-Return of the Stepford Wives (sequel to the "Stepford Wives" remake)

-A Shot in the Dark (sequel to the Steve Martin "Pink Pnather" movie)

-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter 5)

-Son of the Blob (sequel to the "Blob" remake)

-Son of Kong (sequel to the recent "King Kong" remake)

-Godzilla VS King Kong (pitting Roland Emmerich's Godzilla against Peter Jackson's King Kong)

-Godzilla's Counter Attack (sequel to Roland Emmerich's "Godzilla")

-Batman: Domination (sequel to "Batman Begins")

-Star Trek: Enterprise (the "Enterprise" movie, functioning as a prequel to the "Star Trek" movies)

- Star Trek 11 (the "Voyager" movie)

-Raise the Titanic (sequel to "Sahara")

-The Parent Trap 2 (sequel to the "Parent Trap" remake)

-The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (sequel to 2005's "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy")

I would say X-Men 4 the last one kind of left people open for a fourth one back I don't think so or else why would the last movie be called the last Stand.

simple
in the storyline it was considered a last stand by the CHARACTERS to stop the brotherhood from destroying the cure and killing dr worthington and his staff at alcatraz

Serenity 2. No doubt. That was an amazing show, an amazing movie, and an amazing universe which deserves more stories told in it.

If I had to choose one on the list though, I would have to pick Daredevil. The Director's Cut was damn awesome, and they could really do a kickass sequel if they wanted. Only if they get Affleck back, though - I thought he was pretty good as Matt Murdock and I *hate* recasts.

X-men 4
Ghostbusters 3
Hellboy 2
Daredevil 2
Terminator 4
Van Helsing 2 (THIS TIME DONE RIGHT!)
Tomb Raider 3 (SAME FOR THIS ONE)
Predator 3

I can never get enough of the X-MEN so that's what I went with.

how dare you make me choose between ninja turtles and ghostbusters!DAM YOU ALL!!!

Tsunulia said:
Warwick Davis is awesome :up: I saw him in person before :D

I think you meant to say "I saw him in little person before." :O

Gamma Ray said:
I think you meant to say "I saw him in little person before." :O

He definitely looks taller on screen :D But he's totally awesome :)

I like his roles in the Leprechaun movies :p He was so silly :p

I would love to see a sequel to Beautiful Girls and or The Professional.

men in black 3, ONLY if they make it like the first one, the second one waas to cartoonish

I would like to see Spaceballs 2 [The search for more money]

Between those I'd say Predator 3 or Hellboy 2. I voted Hellboy.

X-4, followed by Predator 3, followed by Terminator 4 - The War.

Ok ....

If it had a decent budget, strong script and could bring back everyone involved from the original I would LOVE to see Carpenter make a sequel to 'The Thing'

BUT I would be terrified that they would mess it up ...... the original is one of my all-time favourite movies and imo almost perfect.

If they could recreate the sheer tension of the first and the horrific look of the shape-shifter then it could be great.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Austin Powers 4, if not for anything else becasue the thrid one's ending left the door open for a fourth one.
1st film - forward to the 90s

2nd - Back to the 60s

3rd - Back to the 70s

4th - 80s?

Austin going back to the 80s could be funny.

angelfist 2 grudge match
for those who don't know angelfist was about a policewoman infiltrating a womens kickboxing tournament to find the killer of her sister one of the competitors

Incredibles 2 (want to see Jak Jak as maybe 8-12 years old)
Terminator 4
X-Men 4
Spider-Man 4
The next Jason Bourne movie

to name a few...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe