What other franchises do you want to see go to the PSP and DS?

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
So games like Splinter Cell and Killzone have hit the PSP. And unsurprisingly, we've seen Mario games and most of Nintendo's other classic characters either coming to or on the DS.

But what are we yet to see? I wouldn't count something like TR: Legend, because its just a port to the PSP. I'm talking about individual games. I'd love to see a Crash Bandicoot game hit either console. The last good games there have been on the GBA (though I love Twin Sanity too).

Maybe an individual Splinter Cell. Essentials is just porting levels to the PSP with some new stuff.

We're also yet to see an individual Star Wars game. Battlefront 2 and Lego 2 are both just ports (or going to be). Maybe something like in the middle of one of the series of games like Jedi Knight.

Any other thoughts?

I'd like to see a Final Fantasy game for PSP, and game Crash Bandicoot would be great :up:

Kingdom Hearts to the PSP. MGS to the PSP. Devil May Cry to the PSP. Super Smash Brothers to the DS.

yeah, i think the no brainer is at some point put smash brothers on the ds....that might turn out to be the best wi-fi game ever. but... most likely youll be able to fight online with the new revolution version.

XwolverineX said:
Kingdom Hearts to the PSP. MGS to the PSP. Devil May Cry to the PSP. Super Smash Brothers to the DS.

Aside from MGA, there's another MGS coming to PSP. Almost certain its a remake (hopefully one of the MG games if so). Nonetheless, I'm very excited about it.

The only MGS I know of for the PSP is the Metal Gear Solid Digital Comic Book.

Which is the exact same thing as the regular comic book, but it reads you

Addendum said:
The only MGS I know of for the PSP is the Metal Gear Solid Digital Comic Book.

Which is the exact same thing as the regular comic book, but it reads you

Yeah. I've seen a trailer... looks alright I guess.

But another non-card game MGS for the PSP is confirmed.

Electro UK said:
Yeah. I've seen a trailer... looks alright I guess.

But another non-card game MGS for the PSP is confirmed.

Yep. I refuse to play MGA!

Its so-so. Story's good but you really have to have a LOT of patience with the card part.

Electro UK said:
Its so-so. Story's good but you really have to have a LOT of patience with the card part.

Yeah, I really don't have alot of that. :o

I'd like to see a Crash Bandicoot remake because the last few have been terrible:o

Mr. Vice said:
I'd like to see a Crash Bandicoot remake because the last few have been terrible:o

The most recent racing game was pretty fun. :o:up:

XwolverineX said:
The most recent racing game was pretty fun. :o:up:

Well...outside of the racing games. I'm talking full-fledged platforming.

Mr. Vice said:
Well...outside of the racing games. I'm talking full-fledged platforming.

Yeah, they're pretty much run of the mill nowday's.

Electro UK said:
Aside from MGA, there's another MGS coming to PSP. Almost certain its a remake (hopefully one of the MG games if so). Nonetheless, I'm very excited about it.

Please be a remake of Metal Gear or Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. That would make my day! Playing Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 in the style of Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid styled cutscenes (it's possible, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories has proven it). Would be the best thing ever, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 have aged horribly just like Metal Gear Solid did, a remake is necessary in my opinion.

There is no need for remaking Metal Gear Solid since it's already been remade.

I dont like the whole card thing, i thought it was boring

SpideyLad said:
I'd like to see a Final Fantasy game for PSP, and game Crash Bandicoot would be great :up:

...A Final Fantasy VII game is coming to PSP I beleive

XwolverineX said:
Yeah, but not a remake. When it should be! :o

Yea, I agree with you, thats would be the only reaosn for me to get a PS3:(...

Its a midquel/prequel/sequel to Before Crisis...hey I think you get to play as The Turks though:up:

Dorian Gray said:
Yea, I agree with you, thats would be the only reaosn for me to get a PS3:(...

Its a midquel/prequel/sequel to Before Crisis...hey I think you get to play as The Turks though:up:

I dunno, they're going FF7 crazy with no remake. :confused::down

XwolverineX said:
I dunno, they're going FF7 crazy with no remake. :confused::down

I noticed that, Dirge of the Cerberus, Advent Children, Before Crisis, and Crisis Core.(not to mention the figures), Yet they backed down from a remake.:confused:

I never understood that, especially since they would make out like a bandit with it.

Dorian Gray said:
I noticed that, Dirge of the Cerberus, Advent Children, Before Crisis, and Crisis Core.(not to mention the figures), Yet they backed down from a remake.:confused:

I never understood that, especially since they would make out like a bandit with it.

Yeah, I wish I knew what happened in FF 7.. :confused:

I want another Kingdom Hearts game on the DS. The card gimmick of CM was alright, but the touch screen can bring a cooler gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"