What should the title of the reboot be?

I'm for "Batman: (something or other)". It'd depend on the plot obviously, but I feel it would be more interesting than just "Batman" again.

Last edited:
The World's Greatest Detective if we can't get Shadow of the Bat.

WB would never allow it though.

But that's already taken!
It's been 15 years, 20 by the time the rebooted bat will come out. Tim Burton's Batman is known as Batman 89, i don't see the big problem.

Call it Batman : (something) but the "THE" sounds corny.

Shadow of the Bat is also a very, very, very solid title.

This is just a thought, do you think WB would go with something like Justice League Files: Batman? Or something along the lines with Batman tying in with The Justice League

I am just thinking of WB really wanting to make a HUGE successful Money Making Justice League film, and who better to help out with that, than with WB's cash cow Batman

The titles should be:

Dark Moon Rising

Dark Detective

Gotham

Batman awakening

Detective

Arkham

I've heard the fan-title Shadow of the Bat for 20 years maybe :funny:

I think i'll die before a Batman movie is released with that title.

This is just a thought, do you think WB would go with something like Justice League Files: Batman? Or something along the lines with Batman tying in with The Justice League

I am just thinking of WB really wanting to make a HUGE successful Money Making Justice League film, and who better to help out with that, than with WB's cash cow Batman

I really hope not. Last thing I want is for the DC solo films to be just two-hour Justice League promos like the MCU solos (at least half of them were just Avengers promos for the most part).

It could be:

Batman

Shadow of the Bat

Legend of the Dark Knight

I feel it should be "Batman : or and the (title reference to a 20s, 30s movie)" like Batman and the Cabinet of Dr Strange or Batman and the Man who Laughs, Batman: The Dark Eyes of Gotham.

I believe The Bat Whispers would be a great title, again a reference to the 1930s horror movie that it is said to inspire Batman's creaton (which rumor i don't believe considering Bob Kane didn't really come up with Batman as we know him, Bill Finger did)

I feel it should be "Batman : or and the (title reference to a 20s, 30s movie)" like Batman and the Cabinet of Dr Strange or Batman and the Man who Laughs, Batman: The Dark Eyes of Gotham.

Titles like these might be cool, indeed.

I've always thought The Bat Man would look cool on a poster. It certainly sounds like the title of a Batman reboot. I also wouldn't mind going for just Batman again, the Tim Burton movie is old enough.

Batman: Something something or Shadow of the Bat would be my picks. The Batman just sounds awful, and it really irks me when people say 'the batman', characters in the comics/films/etc excluded.

My pick would be
Batman: We promise it'll be better than the Schumacher films

On a serious note, it makes sense to start a probable trilogy just by simply calling it by what is: Batman. Add fancy bits to the sequels.

So my serious answer is Batman

Annoyingly since there is a Tv show called Gotham I doubt it will be used but maybe

Batman: Gotham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"