What song does this song sound like?

Tsunulia

Queen of the Kitties
Reaction score
This now our anime/manga music discussion thread. Talk about music that has to do with our shows or music in general from Japan :)

Ok, so I'm on the hype while listening to the music on my hard drive when Lust for Blood comes on. I'm typing along when I realize that this sounds just almost exactly like another song I've heard before. Problem is I can't figure out the song I'm thinking of or who did it. But it sounds to be only a few notes different from the other song I'm trying to think of.

The video below is some fan made thing and I haven't watched it yet, but it's got FF7AC stuff on it, but pay attention to the music. It's Japanese, so don't freak if you can't understand it. I know this sounds like another song that was English.

Please help me try to think of what song I'm trying to think of.

Lust for Blood by Gackt

I might be thinking Coheed and Cambria maybe......

It sounds like that one Godzilla song to me. Or at least the rock-y parts do.

What happened to the avatatatar?

Wait, no, I think I hear the one youre thinking of, too.

Hm.

kypade said:
What happened to the avatatatar?

It's hibernating for a bit. You want my Gackt avvy to make a comeback? :p

kypade said:
Wait, no, I think I hear the one youre thinking of, too.

Hm.

Yes! I can only think of a slight second of it. I can't think of what it is though :mad: Curse you google! Why can't you do sound searches too? :(

I have no idea what gackt is. :O

kypade said:
I have no idea what gackt is. :O

Gackt is the guy in my avvy that you liked and he sang that song in the link. He's famous in Japan. He's done some voice acting for some animes and has done songs for some animes and video games like Dirge of Cerberus. I think he did something for Metal Gear Solid 2, but I have yet to figure out what he did for that besides a commercial.

It's a pretty good video, but the audio keeps skipping on me. So I can't really get a fix on it,but it sounds familiar.

Search for Gackt / Lust for Blood on youtube. You'll get several different vids to choose from that hopefully won't skip on you.

Yeah, that one's great. :) :up:

He doesn't look very manly though, and certainly not like he'd be singing that song. Good song, though.

And I have no idea what song it's reminding you of. I'm pretty sure I hear something familiar too, but I can't pick anything out.. :/

I Love Japanese Music!!

Listen To Beat Crusaders.... They Are God

....Gackt is to bishie for me...

And along with Beat Crusaders, listen to Sambomaster... love... that's what they are...

The lead singer has such a great voice...

kypade said:
Yeah, that one's great. :) :up:

He doesn't look very manly though, and certainly not like he'd be singing that song. Good song, though.

And I have no idea what song it's reminding you of. I'm pretty sure I hear something familiar too, but I can't pick anything out.. :/

Ya, he's completely wierd but really good at singing and playing tons of different instruments. His look is incredibly versitile so it's hard to tell what he's really like.

For some reason Coheed and Cambria keeps popping into my head but I'm not sure what songs they've done :confused: I know I heard a couple before, and I remember liking them.

oakzap425 said:
I Love Japanese Music!!

Listen To Beat Crusaders.... They Are God

I haven't gotten a lot of music yet but I'm digging up as much Gackt as I can. I got a Malice Mizer song, and Larcenciel or however it's spelled. I wish I can get a ton at one time. Curse this slow connection!

L Arc is cool...

I'm not a gackt/ malice mizer fan.

Dir En Grey will be on tour with Korn this summer...

and... yeah...

oakzap425 said:
L Arc is cool...

I'm not a gackt/ malice mizer fan.

Dir En Grey will be on tour with Korn this summer...

and... yeah...

I've heard of Dir but I haven't heard anything they've done yet. They any good?

I'm not a big fan, but my friend is.

Supposedly the puke during their songs, and the lead, Kyo, cuts himself on stage... :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"