BvS What Stylized Colour Scheme do you Want/Expect for Gotham City?

Overstylized just ain't my thing.

Yes. It was intentionally absurd in the heightened alternate history of the setting. Many of the heroes (if you can call them that) come off as ridiculous. Everything just looks overstylized and cool in the movie.

I'm not sure I follow, but I will drop it, as this'll derail the hell out of things.

I love Fong's style. I don't know what people like about airlines commercials other than summer time in Metropolis.

I love Fong's style. I don't know what people like about airlines commercials other than summer time in Metropolis.

I just prefer the real looking tone of it. Like I said previously, I know, I'm boring lol.

I'm liking the way each city is looking so far. It's definitely a step up from Nolan's trilogy. One of the things that bugged me about his films was how bland Gotham looked.

I'm liking the way each city is looking so far. It's definitely a step up from Nolan's trilogy. One of the things that bugged me about his films was how bland Gotham looked.

I agree with you completely. The only film that portrayed the city with some personality was Begins. Then it became kind of generic, which was a shame. I mean, I didn't mind it as much, due to the very grounded/character-driven nature of the trilogy, but it would have been nice to see a more alive Gotham. Absolutely.

Last edited:
http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/132789739444/gotham-city-batman-1989-the-dark-knight

tumblr_nxhrsjfmJc1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_nxhrsjfmJc1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_nxhrsjfmJc1rrkahjo3_540.gif

tumblr_nxhrsjfmJc1rrkahjo4_540.gif

tumblr_nxhrsjfmJc1rrkahjo5_540.gif

tumblr_nxhrsjfmJc1rrkahjo6_540.gif

tumblr_nxhrsjfmJc1rrkahjo7_540.gif

yzmHSfu.gif

Personally, I love it when Metropolis and Gotham have some artistic flair. Nothing too ridiculous, but I don't want them to look like just any major city.

Seeing Metropolis in BvS makes me really think Snyder planned everything out in MoS.

See what I mean by the unnatural glowing/blurriness from the buildings? It just makes them look fake to me when in the Airlines video the skyline at night looked so real!

bvstthree46.jpg

Sorry but I don't see anything wrong with it... must be my eyes :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"