The Dark Knight What colour scheme do you want for the Batsuit in TDK?

itsthebatman

Superhero
Reaction score
As suggested by Saint in another thread. What colour scheme (not material) would you want to see on screen, irrespective of what has gone before?

Is a poll about to appear?

I probably would stay with all Black. I just seems to look better on film. If, I was going to go with anything else, it would be a dark gunmetal grey for the bodysuit, but if its that dark, then whats the point?

Definitely no oval!

It's up on my screen.

Got it now!

I expect that the status quo will recieve the most votes of any individual option, but I would have voted for all of the options that included some grey, if it could have been weighted that way.

All black, no oval. I don't know why people insist so much on seeing the black-grey color scheme for the movies. All-black looks aesthetically more pleasing and is much more in line with the characters Batman is based on - namely Zorro and Dracula.

And if Nolan changes it in TDK, there'll be hell to pay...:cmad:

Got it now!

I expect that the status quo will recieve the most votes of any individual option, but I would have voted for all of the options that included some grey, if it could have been weighted that way.

Well, I just wanted to go for one choice. Get everyone's absolute favourite. Any options I missed?

Why would you share your opinion, if you are uninterested in any response? You could have just written "I like black best" on a sheet of paper, and then read it back to yourself.

Why would you share your opinion, if you are uninterested in any response? You could have just written "I like black best" on a sheet of paper, and then read it back to yourself.

LOL.:woot:

I disagree.
As do I.

point1bo.jpg

Uhh, because the threadmaker asked me what color scheme I want for the Batsuit and I responded? :confused:

I don't give a damn as in I don't care whether others agree or disagree with my opinion. Otherwise, I too would have been knee deep in the cesspool that is the 'A new look for Bats...?' thread arguing about pointless things like practicality, realism and heavy handed costume making jargon over a bloody suit that pretty much everyone subconsciously realized will not undergo any drastic changes, at least to the point of satisfying them.

Faithfulness to the comic? I find that funny because grey-black has never been the principal color scheme for Batman and so, people who latch on to it are just as selective in their preferences as those who advocate all-black. Even so, to hell with all that.

I think all black looks cooler and that's what I want to see on film and that's all that matters. God bless Tim Burton for it. :up:

The threadmaker? That's the nicest thing I've been called in ages!

I don't give a damn as in I don't care whether others agree or disagree with my opinion.
If you're not interested in discussion of your opinions, you should not be on a discussion forum.

If you're not interested in discussion of your opinions, you should not be on a discussion forum.

I come here mostly for the news now. Anything wrong or illegal about that?

I come here mostly for the news now. Anything wrong or illegal about that?

Please interchange the word "on" with the words "posting on" in my above statement, and re-read.

I'd like to point out the current score is five for all black, and six in total for grey.

Faithfulness to the comic? I find that funny because grey-black has never been the principal color scheme for Batman and so, people who latch on to it are just as selective in their preferences as those who advocate all-black. Even so, to hell with all that.

I think all black looks cooler and that's what I want to see on film and that's all that matters. God bless Tim Burton for it. :up:

Looks pretty Black and Grey here as the principle color scheme.

27-1.jpg

I appreciate the look of the all black suit. but man it's getting a bit old.

Please bold and put greater emphasis on the word "now" from my last post and re-read.

Please bold and put greater emphasis on the word "now" from my last post and re-read.

And yet you have amassed two thousand posts in less than a year, and are speaking with me now. Again: if you aren't interested in your thoughts being discussed, the logical thing to do is not post them on a discussion forum.

Black or Grey-Black for me. i could go with either oval or no oval but what matters is that it be designed properly.

Black, but if they feel the need to get fancy and go with a second color, I would have no problem with

Smacking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"