The Dark Knight What colour scheme do you want for the Batsuit in TDK?

:whatever:
You should get a dose of reality if you think I'm the one posturing. Blind shots out of nowhere are a little better indicator of a chemical imbalance than a meaningless tirade on a fictional character. Anyone taking what I said that seriously needs to get off these forums post-haste and go take a look in the mirror, and a xanax. Chill Saint. Chill.

You just keep going, and going, and going... I'm expecting a little pink rabbit to waltz across my screen any second now.

I find that heavy drinking and tantric meditation can help to soothe some of the exchanges on these boards.

To be honest, as long as it looks good. I want an eerie and intimidating suit. Whatever gets the job done, I'll roll with it. Black and grey however would be a welcome on screen change if pulled off right. However, I am not down with the thongs, briefs, boxers, underoos on the outside of the costume. THAT is pointless, and doesn't even look right.

Anyone taking what I said that seriously needs to get off these forums post-haste and go take a look in the mirror, and a xanax.
Whew... I guess I'm ok then because I've yet to take anything you've said seriously. In fact the only thing I have found interesting in your statements were that they gave me an opportunity to post a correction.

Could be worse, guys...we could go back to the beginning and have purple gloves...

Now, I wonder how long it will be till we see a pic of batman in tdk maybe this december.

Two_Face_vs__Batman_by_No_Sign_of_S.jpg

The Batsuit should look like this.

Pink and white. Definitely. It's fresh and new and it's never been done before!

Seriously though, black or grey or whatever just as long we don't get my "idea" from my previous comment.

Could be worse, guys...we could go back to the beginning and have purple gloves...

I seriously wouldn't have minded if Batman had started out with short gloves like he did in the comics (in other wordshave them for part of a first movie) - just not purple of course, but black. I think the short gloves can look pretty cool in a rough and ready, just starting out, street-type way.

Could someone do a manip of the suit the way Jim Lee drew it in Hush. Grey, Blue, and no oval.

That's an interesting texture.

But man, those black briefs kill me every time. They're laughable in the comics (briefs should have been retired on all superheroes years ago), and they're even more laughable in live action.

LOL well im not much for the black undies myself but I just want something more form-fitting like that.

Pink, shades of red, blue, and yellow. And no oval or symbol.

The body suit(torso, arms and legs) i'd like to be a charcoal grey. Not too light, but dark enough so that it can look black in certain lights and charcoal grey in others. The symbol should be like it was in BB, pitch black and slighty raised, but 'quite' big, so that it can double as a bullet proof chest plate almost. As for what the bodysuit is made of, well, something formfitting but enough to block a knife or stop Bruce from grazing his knees lol. I think people can believe that a form fitting suit can stop a knife. I think it was lujho who posted something similar about a year ago, it was pretty damn cool.

Boots, gloves made of kevlar/leather and also pitch black. I would say yes to trunks, but almost like shorts(or hotpants lol), not panties. The colour should be the same as the bodysuit however, or slightly darker, and serves as both a codpiece and a harness thingy which he can attach his 'bat-rope' too.

I also wish for a better cowl. Something that fits and it lighter but retains the same fierceness as the BB cowl, even though it looked about goofy at times.

That's an interesting texture.

But man, those black briefs kill me every time. They're laughable in the comics (briefs should have been retired on all superheroes years ago), and they're even more laughable in live action.
spiderman.

I'd go with black and grey, no oval. Although my favorite Batman look is still all black, with the oval, they'll never use it because it would remind people of the Burton movies. Frankly, I hate the black emblem on the black suit. I just doesn't look right. Why even have an emblem if you can barely see it? And please, nobody get into the camaflouge or "realistic" debate. Bottom line, they'll go with whatever they think looks best on film, realism be damned, and I personally think the grey and black would look MUCH better on film than all black with no oval.

I'd go with black and grey, no oval. Although my favorite Batman look is still all black, with the oval, they'll never use it because it would remind people of the Burton movies. Frankly, I hate the black emblem on the black suit. I just doesn't look right. Why even have an emblem if you can barely see it? And please, nobody get into the camaflouge or "realistic" debate. Bottom line, they'll go with whatever they think looks best on film, realism be damned, and I personally think the grey and black would look MUCH better on film than all black with no oval.
Do you really one have one ball in the right place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"