The Dark Knight What colour scheme do you want for the Batsuit in TDK?

BGm.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah... whatever. This is a color thread not a lenses thread. Just ignore 'em if they bother you that much.

And the colors are black and slightly lighter black.

Like the colours, but I want to see a much lighter suit, something retro and sleek.
And yes the little triangular things on the cape do my nut in.
The eyes are cool though! White colour contacts???

I would like to see black and gray with slight hues of blue in it... nothing too extreme though.

"slight hues of blue in it" just made me blow chunks......
I'm not talking like Schumaker blue suit... I mean like a very dark grayish blue. Still keep the overall black and gray, but ever now and then a bit of dark blue.

Intresting that the people who voted for all black mostly voted for the oval too, yet people who voted Grey - Black voted no oval.

I voted Black with oval.

All Black. But the cowl, cape, gloves and boots should all be slightly satin finish black while the body and legs are a matte grafite black.

Put Bale in that costume for TDK, and I'm a very happy man

Indeed! Nolan, you reading this?

Here's my small contribution. Scalloped the cape and form fitted the head and ears a bit. This is perfect in my mind, with the slight desire to shine up the black parts a bit while leaving the charcoal matte.

batzuo8.jpg

^those boxes don't look completely stable...

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a pic of the new bat-suit.

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a pic of the new bat-suit.

Somebody needs to take some behind the bush footage of Bats like they did with Iron Man, then the studio will be forced to release something official.:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"