What superheros should get there own game?

Supercash

Civilian
Reaction score
I think that if made right then these heros should get there own game.

1. Ghost Rider :ghost: kinda like hitman as you are given someone that you need to go after. would work better if like splinter cell

2.Iron Man kinda like a more hi-tech version of james bond again mission based

3. Captain America like splinter cell more than one way to finish the mission, would work if set in two time zones like during ww2 and present day, with control over the shield and more hand to hand combat

Supercash said:
3. Captain America like splinter cell more than one way to finish the mission, would work if set in two time zones like during ww2 and present day, with control over the shield and more hand to hand combat

:up: :up:

Captain America
The Flash
Iron Man
The Silver Surfer
Spawn

Ghost Rider should get a game...and a good one too, like Spider-Man 2,The Punisher and X-Men Legends 1 and 2 . Now these were great super-hero games.

I want a GTA like game for Ghost Rider with exploration and a evolving Rider that can level up and grow stronger.

Deadpool... and it'd be an out right hilarious shoot em up featuring boss encounters with Taskmaster, Bullseye and just about any other character that could kick Dp's ass.

Nightwing, Cable, Deadpool, Ironman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern.

Daredevil needs a game of his own. One that will actually be released. One without an appearence of Spider-man. One where you can open a can of whoop-ass in Josie's Bar. One with a good combat system. And a free-roaming Hell's Kitchen, perhaps.

I'd wet my pants in excitement. :o

How could they handle DD's ''sight''? Not care about it at all or should they put it in the game?

It'd be third person. :o With the option of first person, kinda like in the film I guess. :confused: But very useful in dark rooms after DD busts the lights with his billy club. :o

deadpool would be top notch. and a flash game, were its a little like, need for speed most wanted when your doing some serious running.

and you guys are naming heros that already have games out, spawn for one has had games out, one on the cube, ps2 and xbox

A elektra game would kick the most biggest ass there ever was. I used to have a idea for the game but i have to find it.

ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA, ELEKTRA,

I didn't know Nick Fury was in The Punisher so I was hyper when he appeared.

Too bad the mission sucked.

TheCardPlayer said:
I didn't know Nick Fury was in The Punisher so I was hyper when he appeared.

Too bad the mission sucked.
It was cool in bursts, and the dialogue was pretty good.

Why does everyone think an Elekta game would be so cool? Think Catwomen but Marvel. :confused::down

XwolverineX said:
Why does everyone think an Elekta game would be so cool? Think Catwomen but Marvel. :confused::down
Because Elektra is a great character and that a game would be kickass?

Plus, she's got nothing in common with Catwoman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"