what t.v show would you bring back

X-MEN EVOLUTION

THE COSBY SHOW

THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR

maybe....
DARKWING DUCK

1) SEAQUEST DSV n 2032
This was one of the BEST SCI FI series out there that wasn't afraid to go all out.
Anyone who hasn't seen it should definitely watch it... trust me... there REALLY hasn't been a series like this.

2) BATMAN BEYOND

3) LOIS n CLARK :D (I know ppl r gonna kill me for this... BUT I loved this show)

4) MTV Spider-man

5) The A Team

6) VIPER

7) Manimal

8) RAVEN

9) S.W.A.T. KATS

10) The REAL Adventures of Jhonny Quest

11) Space Above and Beyond
The only live action sci fi series that had kicka$$ space fights. STAR TREK didn't even hold a candle to this.

12) Futurama

13) TIME TRAX
THe only time travelling series... n can you imagine... cop from the future. THe idea itself is too cool.

14) Fireflies

15) Buffy n Angel

Yup.... tht's pretty much all I can think of at the moment.

Speed Racer *sniffle* we salute u,speed racer *mumbles speed racer theme song while crying*

Originally posted by starwarsfreak
Speed Racer *sniffle* we salute u,speed racer *mumbles speed racer theme song while crying*

Hey. Just so you know. There are 2 complete season sets of Speed Racer out on DVD.

The second one came out yesterday and it has the absolute coolest packaging gimmick EVER.

I'm not gonna spoil it for you, but next time you're in the store go check it out.

Originally posted by WallCrawl
Maybe? just maybe? Of course Darkwing Duck needs to make a comeback!

yeah, "When There Trouble Yo Can Call DW"
Bring Back DARKWING

DARKWING DUCK................ Let's get DANGEROUS !!! :cool:

Originally posted by MarvelMovies
Family Guy, Futurama, Friends, X-Men: Evolution, MTV Spider-Man... and so many more.

:)
yes we definetly need the return of all of those except Xmen Evo.it sucked ASS

Farscape and Firefly.

Fortunately, there will be a four part Farscape mini series airing on the Sci-Fi channel this fall. That's better than nothing and at least they'll wrap up that horrid ending they were forced to air.

Fortunately, there will be a Firefly movie. So why doesn't Sci-Fi channel pick up this series? They really need some decent shows--I hardly watch them at all since they dropped Farscape. All the Sci-Fi channel airs are bland, silly, badly-made, badly-written creature feature crap and really lame, poorly conceived series.

Anyway, what I would like to see come back (but never will):

The Invisible Man
The Visitor (the sci-fi series with John Corbett staring)
John Doe (so why didn't the Sci-Fi channel pick this up?! It's cheap to make and better than the crap they usually air)
Birds of Prey
Night Stalker. This is an old old TV series about a man (Darren McGavin asCarl Kolchak)who hunted down creepy things like Vampires and such. I remember I was a kid and everyone in my family would gather around to watch it. Very spooky! It'd be great to see an update of this.

There's a bunch more I can't think of. The shows I like are always canceled. Currently I'm watching Smallville, The O.C. and Alias, fortunately it seems that these are pretty healthy.

-Sleek

Originally posted by Gambit8370
Ultraman
Thundercats
Shazam

No offense, but I have doubts.

I know Shazam is, because I just bought it last month, and I'm pretty sure I saw the other two in the Box Sets section nearby.

Originally posted by Metamorpho1977
I know Shazam is, because I just bought it last month, and I'm pretty sure I saw the other two in the Box Sets section nearby.

You sure that you're not thinking the old B&W Captain Marvel serial?

Although, I do need to get that too.

I'm talking the early 70's Shazam with the kid and the old man in the Winnebago.

i think he is referring to the recently rereleased adventures of CAPTAIN MARVEL

Originally posted by jdogg willie
6. Nintendo Kid (guy sucked into the world of whatever Nintendo game he was playing, had the very first Nintendo game control as his belt buckle)

OMG! I remember that! I believe the name was Captain N: The Game Master.

Angel
Cupid (BASTARDS!!!!!)
X-men Evo
Shadow Raiders (War Planets)
Birds of Prey

Originally posted by Xclaim
OMG! I remember that! I believe the name was Captain N: The Game Master.

and he had Gameboy as his sidekick.

NOW AND AGAIN.
If you haven't seen this well...
go watch it...
now if there was EVER A realistic superhero series that was awesome...
This is it.

Originally posted by Go Web Go!
BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD! That show tops my list, but I'd like to see some of these back too: Full House, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Invader Zim, and Married with Children!
yes i would like to see those back too except zim,that was the corniest cartoon ever.full house tops my list next to spiderman 3d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"