What The Best Fps Game This Fall(360/ps3)

NOFX

Superhero
Reaction score
For arguement sake lets say you had an 360 and ps3. And you can pick only one game of the four which one would pick?

Gammy79 said:
Gears of War is not a.....Jesus Christ, forget it.
Third person, almost the same ****! Tomoto, tomato

NOFX said:
Third person, almost the same ****! Tomoto, tomato

It's "You say TomAto, I say Tomato", holy crap :(

englishns7.jpg

Gammy79 said:
Gears of War is not a.....Jesus Christ, forget it.

LMAO I noticed NONE of those games bar one is a FPS :p

Resistance. Come on now, Gears of War is a third-person shooter, you're saying orange when you want to talk about tomatoes.

villejo said:
Resistance. Come on now, Gears of War is a third-person shooter, you're saying orange when you want to talk about tomatoes.

And you're saying crap when we're talking about best. :dry:

Gammy79 said:
It's "You say TomAto, I say Tomato", holy crap :(

englishns7.jpg

More like "You say tomato, I say you get a bullet in the bead, Mother****er!"

That's togh. I'd say Call of Duty 3 due to how kickass the second game was and I am really looking forward to it. Gears of War looks amazing though. Meh, Resistance looks like another Halo to me. Also Red Steel on Wii can be either REALLY good or plain mediocre (yeah I threw a Wii in there and if developers can master the controls I think w'el lsee MANY great Wii games to come in this genre by the way).

CoD3 is going to be more or less BF:MC, just to let you guys know.

Different classes, up to 32 people in a game, and vehicles.

I'm so damned bored of WW2 FPS' it's not even funny.

Call of Duty 3.... only because Gears of War isn't an FPS :O

I can't believe so many people votined for a bland POS like CoD. I've played a good portion of CoD2 and it's just like any other WW2 EA FPS, flaws and all.

ANyway Either Resistance or Gears, even though Gears isn't an FPS. Gears still has a lot to prove as does Resistance. But only one of them is actually an FPS.

Zenien said:
I can't believe so many people votined for a bland POS like CoD. I've played a good portion of CoD2 and it's just like any other WW2 EA FPS, flaws and all.

CoD2 is the best console WWII FPS game ever.

Zenien said:

ANyway Either Resistance or Gears, even though Gears isn't an FPS. Gears still has a lot to prove as does Resistance. But only one of them is actually an FPS.

COD2 is one of the best FPS ever.

NOFX said:
I never seen online playing the game?
That's cos I don't have Gold...

But that'll change come November 3rd :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"