What ticks you off more: Someone insulting you...or someone insulting your family?

Words are words. But ill break your face if you talk about my momma! :csad:

Words are words. But ill break your face if you talk about my momma! :csad:

Yo momma is so fat that when she hangs around the house she hangs AROUND the house.

And my face cannot be broken for I do not have one. :o

So none of you would get pissed if someone started insulting your significant other. They're just words, right?

Meh, I don't care when people insult me because I just proceed to make them feel stupid and for the most part, I don't care when people insult those I love, unless it hurts them in some way. Then the ****er better watch out. :o

Insult me and I'll just insult you back and make it cut 10 times deeper. Insult my family and I'll just break your jaw.

Insulting me really doesn't mean much, as usually an insult is just some insecure way to try and belittle me when they have nothing left.

And I usually enjoy people more when they insult my family. It speaks of good taste.

I get a kick out of people insulting me, it merely proves that I am smarter than them. On the other hand, insulting my family is uncalled for. Unless it's my sister than then I'll agree with them.

Insulting me really doesn't mean much, as usually an insult is just some insecure way to try and belittle me when they have nothing left.

And I usually enjoy people more when they insult my family. It speaks of good taste.

LOL...I think? :dry:

I personally don't give a **** if someone talks about me but whenever they get my family involved, paticulary my parents, I kinda lose it.

For some reason, I think a lot of us are like that...I was just wondering if any of you guys/gals shared the same mentality.

100 % agree!!

For me, both are about equal. I tend to take things very personal, so I feel insulted more often than i feel like anyone is insulting my family.

Actually, I can't even remember the last time I felt like someone was insulting my family.

Insulting the family is just plain rude! At that point "He's a cruisin' for a bruisin!"

I personally don't give a **** if someone talks about me but whenever they get my family involved, paticulary my parents, I kinda lose it.

For some reason, I think a lot of us are like that...I was just wondering if any of you guys/gals shared the same mentality.
I don't get angry about either. Just saddened that the person barely knows anything about me and is insulting me or my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"