What ticks you off more: Someone insulting you...or someone insulting your family?

Anybody that tries to come at my family or my girl are gon' get lamped in their snot box and then I'm coming for their fams too. Thats how we do down in Hackney, LDN. Just go ask Odin's lap dog, although I dont know where he's hiding these days...

That`s right,its just words.People get angry at nothing these days.
That's the thing, it's in our human nature, and I for one am glad we have the ability to feel.

Anybody that tries to come at my family or my girl are gon' get lamped in their snot box and then I'm coming for their fams too. Thats how we do down in Hackney, LDN. Just go ask Odin's lap dog, although I dont know where he's hiding these days...
the Jide speaks the truth...

however, neither really affect me...

what gets me annoyed is when people insult my friends based on very little knowledge about them. I generally mix with lots of different types of people and it's quite obvious that some groups won't get on with others but for one person to make a rash decision on the other is compltely unjustified.

my family can all take care of themselves, insult away

I'll be a lot more pissy if they insult me. They don't know my family. They know nothing about them. So, they have no idea what they're saying and don't mean it.

Now, they say something to me, they know me, so it probably is personal. So, I hit them.

Either. Insults suck but I am learning to deal with them. The boards are good for that ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"