What DVD or VHS in your collection would you be embarrased to admit you have?

but...doesn't Erica Durance get naked in that movie?

I'm pretty sure she does tho

not that thats a reason to have it

Anne Hathaway gets naked in Havoc and in Brokeback Mountain. Reasons enough to buy either but one must be smart enough to just download that scene online. :up:

musclesforsupes said:
If anyone gets House of the Dead 2, just leave the hype forever *grrr*

i've seen it and it's better than the first, but that ain't saying much.

I've had The Cell with Jennifer Lopez for like three years now and I've never taken the shrinkwrap off it. I just can't get inspired.

NEWcomicbook123 said:
I've had The Cell with Jennifer Lopez for like three years now and I've never taken the shrinkwrap off it. I just can't get inspired.

don't bother, it's a steaming pile of over-stylized bull-plop. plus it's got j-lo in it. :down

wait. They made TWO House of the Dead movies??? WTF?

Ronny Shade said:
wait. They made TWO House of the Dead movies??? WTF?

don't worry, uwe boll got nowhere near the second one. that's probably the best thing that can be said for it, though.

NEWcomicbook123 said:
if you know someone who might like it give it to them as a gift

Batman & Robin, which I got when I was younger. :D

Spice World and Batman & Robin on VHS. :(

And I'm not ashamed of owning the Harry Potter flicks on DVD, because they rule. :mad: I have the books too. :mad:

Troll 2
the Leprechaun

Carebears the movie

iv'e got mystery men but i don't care cause i love that movie

I have Mystery Men on VHS, sadly I have the sound track too :( Mr Furioussssssssss!!!! Invisible Boy!!!!!!!!!!, other characters which I dont remember, sadly I remember the theme song and video. "Look at who's here, the Mystery' Men!!!!"

Dang it now I wanna watch that crap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"