What Toppings Belong/Don't Belong On Your Pizza?

Does that rhyme with Fears, Fares, or Azanulbizar?

I hate English, but it's the only language I don't know worse than all the others.

This is criminal. :anxious:

I like to think I'm pretty open minded when it comes to pizza & food in general, but some things just don't belong on a pizza at all (this clearly being one of them). At this point I'm just forced to believe that if you'll put pineapples, pickles, etc. on your pizza that you are in fact a psycho I should steer clear of. 🤷‍♂️

I like to think I'm pretty open minded when it comes to pizza & food in general, but some things just don't belong on a pizza at all (this clearly being one of them). At this point I'm just forced to believe that if you'll put pineapples, pickles, etc. on your pizza that you are in fact a psycho I should steer clear of. 🤷‍♂️
Someone said "chocolate".....mayhap a capital crime?

Seriously, some things just need to remain sacred.

But that woukd be a dessert kind of "pizza", not with tomato sauce and such... a dough base with sweet thungs on top. Right?
Except I don't like sugar or chocolate.....

It is important to respect the preferences of others and allow everyone to enjoy what they like without judgment.
giphy.gif

It's clear everyone has their own food preferences. The classic pepperoni and sausage pizza is a great choice for traditionalists. When it comes to pineapple, it's really controversial. Everyone has the right to their opinion about what is tasty, and that's okay. It is important to respect the preferences of others and allow everyone to enjoy what they like without judgment.

Of course! People can like what they like, and put whatever on their pizza... but if it's something crazy of course we're going to judge and clown.

pfemme2-its-what-we-do.gif

It's clear everyone has their own food preferences. The classic pepperoni and sausage pizza is a great choice for traditionalists. When it comes to pineapple, it's really controversial. Everyone has the right to their opinion about what is tasty, and that's okay. It is important to respect the preferences of others and allow everyone to enjoy what they like without judgment.

MRp4OQ.gif

FYI you guys were interacting with an AI/bot of some kind.

I'm completely and utterly indifferent to pineapple.

The issue I take is the combo of pineapple and ham being gross, rather than pineapple as an ingredient.

Salty and sugary flavouring belongs on desserts, not a pizza. Pineapple would be better if paired with another ingredient which gave a better contrast. Jalapenos for extra spice to the sweetness or something, just...not ordinary salty ass ham

That's my only notable opinion on pizza toppings. If it's melted cheese on a flat base of baked dough shaped like a circle, I'll eat it. (unless it's something just straight up dumb like pickles on pizza like the pic a page ago)

Last edited:
I also don't like pineapples in pizzas.

Does anyone of you like potato in a pizza. My Domino in my city was offering it before as part of the pizza and it was so goood. They still offer potato wedges as a side dish. They also currently have spinach/bacon together in a pizza and its soo good. Domino is my favorite pizza chain. Pizza Hut used to be my favs until I find it to be oily and the bread is quite thick.

Occasionally I'll go for pepperoni, maybe buffalo chicken once in a very blue moon if I'm feeling adventurous but 9 times out of 10 I stick with the regular old plain cheese. Can't mess with a classic.

I've tried Hawaiian pizza before on a dare and I didn't hate it but I would never actually go out of my way to order it. That said, my hot take about pizza toppings is that pineapple and ham is the lesser of two evils compared to anchovies.

giphy.gif
Buffalo Chicken pizza is amazing!

This is the menu of my local Domino I think earlier this year.
20240330_234907_mfnr.jpg
I had four of those last Sunday.
The building where my siblings/mom live has a Domino restaurant under it so we always buy there, whenever they come to my place.

Alone/Hawaiian is my least tried. 2nd is ham/cheese because I find too plain. Pizza Carbonara has too much bacon. So instead we usually go with bacon/mushroom. Spinach/Feta are delicious like I've said. Their pepperoni pizzas are usually oily but still great. I don't think the Teriyaki pizza is still available. I think they replaced that with bacon/spinach combo which is delicous like I've said. American Bacon Cheeseburger is okay but I don't like mayonnaise in a pizza. Meatzza/five cheese are superb too.

Last edited:
Seriously, anything goes for me.
I’ve tried it all—almost every meat (no anchovies), eggs, spinach, banana peppers, blue cheese, feta, bbq, hot sauce. You name it.

And I love pineapple on pizza.

My only deal breakers are green peppers because they overpower everything else and mushrooms because I have too much self worth to eat fungus. (No comment about the mold on the blue cheese,)
And olives are demonic. So I don’t eat them either.
Agreed on the green peppers and pineapple. Disagree on the olives, black ones anyway.

I tried sardines and didn’t care for it. I haven’t had bbq pizza in forever but I didn’t mind it. I know in some parts of the country they put ground beef on pizza. I keep thinking that it sounds more or less like sausage and I wouldn’t go out of my way to order it. If someone else orders it, it wouldn’t bother me.

I would say anything belongs on a pizza except for pineapple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"