What villains would you like to see?

Toyman in a cameo
Bizarro/Doomsday
Metallo in the Legion of Doom
Brainiac
Parasite as a side villain

A new version of Bizarro can be created that fits within the new world that's been established:

They can go with the clone angle instead of the silver-age alternate-dimension goofball. Brainiac or Darkseid successfully kidnaps/subdues Superman, manages to extract a large volume of blood and DNA samples, and from there, captures a human to create as a servant who can be manipulated.

The captured man, a gravely wounded mercenary soldier/Green Beret/Seal (etc.), who was in a troop of men sent by the United Nations against Brainiac/Darkseid's fleet.. his name is maybe Bryce Zaro.

Through alien technology, he is given a complete transfusion of Superman's blood combined with nanites that wipe 99% of his memory. He is turned into the super-powered herald of Brainiac or Darkseid with near-duplicate powers (and of course, a 'dark' version of Superman's outfit); and a scene can include the soldier looking at his damaged military dogtag (or some other memento), and since he has little or no memory left after being manipulated by alien machines, he calls himself "B..Zaro" (Bizarro!!)..

He is programmed to get revenge against Superman, though there is still some subliminal part of him that resists at some level--

for a weakness angle, maybe direct sunlight affects Bizarro differently, maybe he actually thrives at nighttime during the moonlight, and a high-tech "vampire coffin" with a strange mix of chemicals has to be used to replenish his strength. (if Supe's fortress is at the North Pole, then Bizarro's would be at the South Pole, of course)

Toward the end of things, Bizarro is kept in a miles-deep prison. maybe Superman promises that between him and STAR labs they can find some kind of cure to restore his humanity..

It's gotta be Metallo for me, and maybe Bizarro.

Last edited:
Brainiac and Metallo would be must haves for any solo Superman films.

I like the idea of Bizarro, but I like Parasite more.

If we get Bizarro in the DCCU Henry Cavill should play him.

I'd like to see Brainiac next. He could be an alien AI that infects the DCU version of Google.

My fingers are crossed hard for Brainiac..

Brainiac, Bizarro, Metallo, Parasite, Toyman, and Livewire would all be interesting. Although I like the idea of a few of Superman's rogues eventually reforming like Livewire.

A DCEU Mr. Mxy could be less camp and more Eldritch Abomination.

I would love to see harrison ford play toyman in a cameo...

for the main villain... maybe metallo

Brainiac, in the way I wanted to write him for my BvS script, would've been around a lot longer than Clark.

In July of 1958 ;) a spaceship crash-landed in the heart of Russia, where it was taken and studied by the Soviet Union. Inside, appearing to be deceased, the metalic machine was taken apart, where scientists discovered via computer algorithms, stripping back to the basic cores of the creature's brain, just how intelligent and advanced the technology they possessed was. However, despite the powers they had in their possession, the "Brainiac" project was deemed too unethical to continue on, and it was suppressed.

With the rise of America's superheroes and supervillains in the 2010's, Russia will go on to revive the project and this time, they'll go further than ever before to ensure their own safety... which will lead to dire consequences, as they also enlist Lex Luthor's expertise, with the promise of allowing his company to a share of the technology...

Last edited:
After going back & re-watching his bits from JLU and Young Justice, I'd really love to see Mongul. He's an underrated villain that needs more attention.

Of course if he doesn't appear here there's always the chance that he could appear within the Green Lantern movies.

I'd bet my bank account on it being Brainiac - and I want it to be!

I want it to be a adaptation of ''What's so wrong with Truth, Justice and the American Way'' and have Manchester Black and the Elite face Superman.

I was reading over the new Playboy magazine today (of course for the articles now!) and obviously noticed how much this thing has changed. It's had to tailor itself to survive against the newer generation.
A time when men relied on magazines such as Playboy, no longer exists. The magazine's content became available at just at the touch of your fingers on your keyboard when computers came along... Then the phone and tablet. The Internet has come along way and with its infinite access to the thing that is life, it's become our main fuel of this new world - the new generation. A generation so heavily reliant on technology and as technology advances, gripping our society tighter and tighter, we indulge ourselves on it further and further. Our obsession with it and reliance on it paves an uncertain path...

And this is where I feel Brainiac could serve as a reminder to the plot point set up in MOS... that Earth could potentially fall into the same trap as Krypton did in years to come if not saved in time... Lex creating Doomsday in BvS was another point in how dangerous our obsession with new forms of creationism can be: he was warned what this technology could do and was forbidden to use it, but ignored everything, which lead to his fall from grace.

I would envision Brainiac disguising himself as Milton Fine, infiltrating his way into the ranks of Lexcorp and taking it over, coming to set up a way of taking advantage of humanity's excessive indulgence and reliance on pushing technology to greater limits, and ultimately stripping and stealing it all from us, leaving our society shrunkened down to the primordial ooze from which we came. Brainiac reflecting that it would give us a chance to start again - reboot ourselves as a society.

Conceived and born on Colu, but educated on Earth, that's how I would have him. Almost an infant with no knowledge to begin with, no forms of communication. No understanding of existence. But he eventually gains access to our Internet and absorbs every tiny scarp of information, processing and correcting it to the point of perfection, where he registers all undeniable answers to questions we still ask to this day, by calculating and crisscrossing all information that contain conflicting particles...

He should be a villain that points out our faults as a specie and why Superman is irrelevant to humanity's fate... Because the destiny we are forging by our own nature can not possibly be changed, so we are fated to a sentence similar to Kryptonon's. So, the only method Superman can take to delay humanity's inevitable fate, is to strip it from its technological obsession, rebooting it, returning us to the basics...
Saving the world from a deathly fate similar fate to Krypton's, but throwing us into a world we could only consider as a modern Stone Age, and this allowing the villain to win...

It's not an easy idea to comprehend though I would imagine the world remaining fine, but now without a good sense of being kicked to learn its lesson.

But a plot involving humanity getting obsessively high on Fine/Brainiac's promise of a bigger and brighter technological society, finally allowing us to do the things we can only dream of, would serve that purpose of a warning story...

Metallo, to me, would serve the purpose of a secondary villain, and as a mirror to how obsessed we are with our technology, that we would literally turn ourselves into slave machines to keep ourselves constantly updated to the reshaping of our future and its path we're trekking... :p

It definitely has to be Brainiac. We've waited so long!

Bruno Manheim/Intergang as starter villains and Brainiac as the main attraction.

Hank Henshaw, Cyborg Superman for me, definitely something we haven't seen before and easily powerful enough as a challenge for Supes.

Though if we get Brainiac instead I won't be disappointed.

Hank Henshaw, Cyborg Superman for me, definitely something we haven't seen before and easily powerful enough as a challenge for Supes.

Though if we get Brainiac instead I won't be disappointed.

I do want to see Henshaw as a villain, but after Brainiac. Both are great villains, with so much potential.

I think it needs to be Brainiac or maybe Metallo. Villains where the climactic battle isn't just a routine slugfest. Because that's what we got with Zod and Doomsday. So I'd rather avoid villains like Bizarro (for now at least) because that would result in just more punching and flying. And Doomsday more or less WAS Bizarro in BvS.

Last edited:
For sequel and/or further follow ups
-Brainiac
-Mongul
-Hank Henshaw or Metallo
-Parasite
-Bizarro

Side villains
-Amazo
-Toyman
-Silver Banshee

Just a heads up, there is literally no way they will use a villain called Mongol these days. Won't happen

That's fine; I personally never found Mongul that interesting to be honest.

I love Mongul, I doubt the name would stop them using him. He's been used in animation plenty of times for one.

I love Mongul, I doubt the name would stop them using him. He's been used in animation plenty of times for one.

Agreed. Also, I'd like to see how they'd do Bizarro in this cinematic universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"