What was the first movie you saw?

Sebastos

le professionnel
Reaction score
Here's a question, what was the first movie you ever watched? For me, as far as I could remember it was E.T. I didn't see it in theaters, I saw it for the first time on VHS.

What about you guys?

The Fox and the Hound (1981). That movie still gets me.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

No idea. Probably some Disney movie.

I don't know about tv, or (back then) vhs, but the first movie I ever saw in the theater was The Lion King.

As far movies in the theater...earliest I remember is ET,I'm sure there was stuff before that but I can't remember back far enough.

Don't remember, but Empire Strikes Back is and early memory. As is The Fox and the Hound at a drive-in.

I remember watching Revenge of the Nerds (and other similar movies) when I was young....and the Chainsaw Massacre......I had older siblings and I watched pretty well anything....

I don't remember the first movie I've ever seen. But the first movie I've seen in theaters was Return of the Jedi.

I remember watching Revenge of the Nerds (and other similar movies) when I was young....and the Chainsaw Massacre......I had older siblings and I watched pretty well anything....

I'd be traumatized for months if I watched that at that age, I remember having nightmares about ET and Star Trek: Generations (Thought that the Nexus wave was gonna get me through the walls of my house when I'm sleeping. Also thought the Nexus vaporised you)

I'd be traumatized for months if I watched that at that age, I remember having nightmares about ET and Star Trek: Generations (Thought that the Nexus wave was gonna get me through the walls of my house when I'm sleeping. Also thought the Nexus vaporised you)

Nah...I remember a lot of T&A from movies, and a lot of B-movie gore.....hmmm this has been bothering me for awhile since I am not even sure which movie it was, but it started out with a couple leaving their kid alone with a babysitter and when the couple comes back home they don't know where the babysitter is and then they find her severed head on a platter in the fridge.......I swear I didn't see any actual disney movies until the 90's and that was at a cousins....

The only thing that gave me a little bit of trouble was Night of the Living Dead....something about dead people coming to eat you that bothered me when I was 5....

The Little Mermaid... :heart::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"