What was the first movie you saw?

Apparently I was taken to the theater to see Halloween when it originally came out when I was just a small lad :(

I don't remember my very first one, but "Back to the Future", "Mary Poppins", and the original "Star Wars" were early favorites when I was about six years old.

I think the first film I saw in a theater was "Back to the Future, Part II", because I was such a rabid fan of the original (still am, in fact).

Transformers: the movie (the first one). In a theatre in 1986, I was 5. That's the first movie I remember seeing.

The first movie I remember seeing in theaters was Transformers in 86...I didn't stop singing "The Touch" for a good two months...

That I can remember? Batman Returns. But before that, I remember seeing a movie in theatres that had a trailer for the Mario Bros movie.

earthgirlsareeasyrf1.jpg

First definite remembered movie was Top Gun that my Mom had recorded on TV and (somehow) edited all the swear words out of.

Although I do (vaguely) remember my Dad showing me all 3 Star Wars, and then trying to explain to Mom how we should watch it at our house because there was no blood--only to have my mind trail back to Obi-Wan slicing off But-Face's arm in the cantina...

I've most likely seen alot of movies from the time i was born, but the only one i really remember was Nightmare Before Christmas in 93 when it first came out... **** was awesome, and it still is...

Hard to know exactly, I remember I got Batman89 for what was my 3rd Christmas (I was two) and the first movie I saw in theatres was Home Alone

Star Wars in 1977. Just my dad and me. Best father/son time ever.

I'd never know what was technically the first movie I've ever seen.
I do remember the first movie I went to a theater to see.
Yeah, so I wasn't even a year old yet, but oh well...

Robin_hood_1991.jpg

I don't know about ever but the first one i saw in a cinema was a bugs life

The earliest movie I remember seeing was probably ET or one of the Disney movies, maybe Dumbo. The Little Mermaid is the first one I can remember seeing in theaters. Even though I was too young to see Last Crusade and Batman, I can remember the hype for 'em, even though I hadn't turned 4 years old, yet.

I think the first movie i ever saw was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

I don't remember my first movie but I remember my first Rated-R movie, Predator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"