It feels like the First Time

First Movie I remember in a theater was Jurassic Park.
First movie I remember on TV was The Land Before Time.
First DVD I bought was Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz.
First SNES game I beat was Super Mario World.
First Pokémon I ever got was Charmander in Pokémon Red.

First car: 1988 Pontiac Safari Station Wagon
First job: Wal-Mart cashier
First toy I ever bought: Lando Calrissian action figure
First CD I ever owned: Michael Jackson Dangerous.

First movie seeing in theaters without my parents: Star Trek First Contact

First superhero movie I saw in theaters: Spider-Man
First movie I bought on DVD: Alien vs Predator(I started late)

First VHS: Star Wars
First DVD: Robotech Macross Saga 1 & 2
First Blu-Ray: Iron Man

First NES game I beat: Super Mario 2

I've beaten the first Super Mario game (going through all 32 worlds, and also with the secret transports), and Super Mario 3, but I;ve never come even close with Super Mario 2...

I still have my old NES... I should whoop it out...

:yay:

First date: At my best friend's wedding, I was a groomsman and this nice girl I got out on the floor and danced the night away. It was also the first time I ever slow-danced.

The first time I ever had chocolate Vegemite. It was terrible.

First movie-going experience: Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes. Thought it was the strangest Jesus origin story.

First stay over at a girl's place: Met her very angry ex who didn't get the memo that the relationship had ended, met her granny in the middle of the night whilst hiding in the bathroom. Also my first spectacularly eventful first date.

The first Spidey comic I ever bought :

DSC07497.jpg

First time I flew on a plane: 1992 to California

First single ever bought - Prince Charming by Adam & the Ants

First film at the cinema - Superman (1978)

First live music concert attended : A-ha (1985)

First car : Ford Fiesta, purchased 2012

I forget the first movie I saw in theaters. The oldest memory I have is Spider-Man 2 when I was 8, but that can't possibly be the first movie I saw in theaters.
First superhero movie: Spider-Man 2002 on VHS
First Blu-Ray: The Dark Knight
First Video Game: Some racing game on PS1
First car: Honda Element 2011
First song purchased on iTunes: Welcome to the Jungle
First IMAX movie: Polar Express

My memory is ass.

okay! I'm game!

my 1st comic was
Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_168.jpg

my 1st movie was
MV5BMTIyMjQ3NjgxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjgzOTMzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Man! i cried like a little ^&*( when snoopy left charlie brown!:csad: hell! i still do!

and the 1st chick i ever did the " Bam Chika Wa-Wa" with was a Marine named Lori! i am pretty sure i fail that "obstacle course!" Hey! it was the 1st time!hehe:cwink:

I remember seeing the live action Scooby-Doo movie in theaters in 2002, but still, that wasn't my first movie in theater, but that's my earliest memory.

I remember the first time I smoked bud, I got insanely high and knew that I loved it.

I remember the first time I rolled and man was that a night. Nothing ever matches that feeling ever again. It was actually the night of my senior prom and I had lots of fun with my date. It was always fun after that but I always was chasing that some feeling but could never quite get there.

Oddly enough I don't remember the first drink of booze I had but I think that has to do with being from one of those families where they think it's cool to give children sips of booze (note this is a bad idea when you have alchoholism that runs in the family)

I do remember the first time I got drunk drunk though. I think I was 12 or so. I know I was in 8th grade. My buddies where staying the night at my house and my mom was working that day so I hit up her vodka in the freezer and was making screwdriver shots. I ended up going to play a Magic the Gathering tournament at my comic shop. Somehow my drunk ass ended up winning and I actually beat my friend and he was pissed haha. I do also remember throwing up in the bathroom and not doing a good job of getting it into the bowl

That's a sad tale.

America as a culture has always glorified partying. I partied thinking it was a way to fit and ended up using it to escape. I'm sober now but wouldn't trade any of it. It all led me down the path that put me right where I'm supposed to be.

The first movie I remember seeing in theaters was Return of the Jedi with my dad, cousin and uncle. I'm sure I saw movies in the theater before that, but that experience really stuck with me.
My first video game console was Coleco Vision.
The first console I bought with my own money was Super Nintendo with Legend of Zelda.
The first comic I bought was Spider-Man 18, the first part of the Revenge of the Sinister Six storyline.
I'll also add a last, the last movie I saw in the theater with my Grandma was Transformers, the Cartoon movie. When me and my cousins were walking out with her, she said she'd never go to the theater with us again. She had no problem taking us to the mall and giving us $10 for the arcade all the time, so wasn't too bad.

First song I slow danced to: When You Say Nothing At All

Potter was the first book I read and ended up enjoying. Several years later, my first "adult" fantasy novel was A Game of Thrones...this was back when there were going to be just 3 books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"