What was your nickname in school?

Leprechaun, by friends and friend's mothers.

Smart-ass, by my teachers.

Josh, by my mom (which is my brother's name, so - )

Jeffy. Oh, how I loathe Jeffy.

"City - Slicker" (yes, they actually called me that) by the kids at the school I just transferred to.

And some more that I can't remember.

My name is cameron so most ppl just call me "Cam" or "Cam Exam"

White Bread and WG(white girl) by the girls basketball team cuz i was the only white girl on the team.

Kellz

And the softball team called me
hooters

don't ask

Andi
Angie
Gangsta A
Hot Squirrel
MoMo
Milano Cookie

among other silliness.

White Bread and WG(white girl) by the girls basketball team cuz i was the only white girl on the team.

Kellz

hooters

don't ask
Wonder why they called you that? :clown:

The guys I played Rugby with at school called me animal, after the guy from the muppets, I have him tattooed on my ass.
Thats pretty Awesome.
My last name is Woodcock, let the flaming begin.

I also got Woody, Cock, Cocker everything that ever related with a penis. Wooddick is a personal favorite of my co-workers.

:funny: I can only imagine how annoying that must of got.

Kellz

hooters

How'd y-

don't ask

Awww. :csad:

Anyway, I always wanted the nickname Pliskin but it never happened. I usually got Kurt.

Which is strange seen as my name is not Kurt.

It is in fact Lewis.

I think it is in connection to my obsession with Kurt Cobain.

At work people call me Laurence and I have no idea why. Is Lewis that hard to remember?

Ducky (people thought my nose looked like a beak)

Pelican **** (I'm a guy but I had puppy fat, now it's just relaxed muscle which I'm sorting out)

I'm hispanic, but it originated from jokes about this other guy actually named Dirty Sanchez, and I had a teacher call me Dirty Sanchez once. That's when it stopped.

Teachers ruin everything. :up:

Even bad nicknames.

Parker, because my hairstyle at the time resembled that of the main character on "Parker Lewis Can't Lose".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"