The Winter Soldier What we know about Captain America 2 from the Avengers...

I personally would rather see Red Skull come back over Winter Soldier (unless you did both in same movie). Cap and Red Skull's fight wasn't finished. Red Skull's fate is still a mystery, and it is a loose end that needs tied up. I favor his return next movie over Winter Soldier. When Cap is still discovering the world, who better than his arch-enemy to challenge his path to coming to terms with the new time period? Plus, it would further that cosmic element of the MCU Feige has mentioned.

I personally would rather see Red Skull come back over Winter Soldier (unless you did both in same movie). Cap and Red Skull's fight wasn't finished. Red Skull's fate is still a mystery, and it is a loose end that needs tied up. I favor his return next movie over Winter Soldier. When Cap is still discovering the world, who better than his arch-enemy to challenge his path to coming to terms with the new time period? Plus, it would further that cosmic element of the MCU Feige has mentioned.

Plus, even though Winter Soldier has become a popular character in the 2000s, there's no denying that Skully has been a permanent fixture in Cap's mythos for seven decades. He is still the archenemy of Steve Rogers, and always will be. Skully has to return....that's not even open for discussion. :cap:

I like the idea of him adjusting to a new era, and having other WW2 villains return. I would also eventually like to see him leading a small team of heroes(hawkeye, black widow, falcon, nothing too over the top) to infiltrate a Hydra or A.I.M base, or any terrorist organisation .

Whatever they do I hope he shines as a brilliant leader and combatant.

AND that he stays true to his sense of honor and identity as a truly good person...

If all that happened? I'd be happy. :)

I guess since I'm new to the characters/franchise, I don't have anything emotionally invested in the old characters/plots. As long as it's done WELL, I'll probably like it.

I'd rather not bring Red Skull back. Cap is more than just a guy who fights Red Skull. As great as Red Skull is, it shouldn't feel like Skeletor or Mumm-Ra, where this is the *only* guy that Cap ever seems to fight. Having the same main villain two movies in a row would send that message.

Unless all of Cap's other villains suck, then yeah, he needs to be someone who only fights one guy.

I'm cool with a Red Skull return, in fact I'm sure it will happen. I don't mind if that waits a film or two though.

I like the idea of him adjusting to a new era, and having other WW2 villains return. I would also eventually like to see him leading a small team of heroes(hawkeye, black widow, falcon, nothing too over the top) to infiltrate a Hydra or A.I.M base, or any terrorist organisation .

Nicely put. Great first post :)

I definitely want Red Skull back but not necessarily in Cap 2. I could see him being brought back at the conclusion of Cap 2 setting him up for Cap 3 maybe.

Yeah, I want Red Skull back, but in Cap 3. I'd rather see the Barons Zemo be the main villain(s) in Cap 2, with Winter Soldier in the shadows. Make Cap 3 be about Red Skull and Winter Soldier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"