• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

What would happen if the Zombie virus got to the 616?

It also made him ugly.

Did it ever say what the source of the virus was? or whether there was anything special about it (you know... compared to your average, run of the mill zombie plague)?

The virus literally sought out superhumans, so I would say that it was started and engineered intentionally.

Fair enough. I was just wondering if you ever found out specifically who/what/how it started.

No, our only introduction to it is the Sentry of another universe brings it in.

Agile guys like night crawler and spider-man would simply out avoid the zombies.

Wolvie would be a problem, he might be able to shrug it off. More likely he would simply kill them before he got infected.

The Punisher would manage to go commando and barracade himself in a mall or somewhere.

Professor X would take over their minds.

Depends, if the first zombie happens to be the beyond fast and beyond strong Sentry, most agile and fast people would fall.

If pretty much any of the uber powerful folks got infected then everyone else is pretty much ****ed. Think of Hulk, Sentry, Vulcan and a few other unstoppable people running around in New York eating eveyone. Never mind all the other thousands of heros around the world and the villains too I guess, that ups it to around... what? Half a million? :p

How bout Xavier going into cerebro and wiping out the zombie virus mentally? Couldn't he have every zombie not liking flesh and instead preffering the taste of chocolate? Lots and lots of chocolate . .

And I firmly believe that Hulk's blood would overpower the virus, eventually. Hell maybe Hulk might even be a zombie for a couple days, but eventually, gamma blood wins. It's wipes out AIDS and all the other dangerous diseases in like seconds. There's no way Hulk stays a zombie for long.

The zombies would be toast if 616 Galactus went to Earth. I was reading up on his abilities and the zombies are so dead it's not even funny. Not only could they not "eat" him but it would take a lot more than what they did to even defeat him. The best they could hope for it he makes some kind of deal with them and leaves them alone for a while. (like what usually happens)

And of course there's always the reality-bending retcon people who could blink and change all the zombies to pink stuffed animals. Galactus himself has risen entire planets from the dead, restoring them to their original populated state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"