What would you do with 600 million dollars?

Pay off my debts
Pay off my parents’ debts
Pay for my brothers’ college tuition and living expenses
Donate a large chunk of it to volunteer efforts on the Pine Ridge Reservation and other reservations
Reacquire the family farm
Purchase a property in England & acquire the necessary immigration paperwork, so I can fulfill one of my dreams: submitting (and hopefully) having a script picked up by the BBC.
Travel across Europe
Finance a film adaptation of the screenplay I wrote
Purchase a cabin in Maine
Buy 100+ acres and build my house on it (not a mansion)
Donate to the local school so they could upgrade their arts program
Donate to my undergraduate school

More to come as I think of them

I would offer it to FOX to give back the X-Men movie rights to Marvel.

1. Pay off my car
2. Drop out of college
3. Invest some of it
4. Build a home that's similar to Bruce Wayne's Mansion in TAS
5. Build up my comic book collection.
6. Relax.

1. Pay off my car
2. Drop out of college
3. Invest some of it
4. Build a home that's similar to Bruce Wayne's Mansion in TAS
5. Build up my comic book collection.
6. Relax.
Stick to college, you might miss it

I would offer it to FOX to give back the X-Men movie rights to Marvel.

Actually that wouldn't be a bad investment if Disney/Marvel gave you partial ownership of the X-men movie rights.

Plus you'd basically be considered a hero by millions of nerds and geeks.

I, myself, would buy the rights to Fantastic Four from Fox and sell it to Disney at a discount and partial ownership. I always dream abut Marvel Studios having the rights to the FF, Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, Galactus and the Skrulls.

But only if there was a chance I'd gain at least half my fortune back within the next 10 years.

But really I would:

- give half the money to my wife (to avoid an ugly cash grab).
- half of that remaining money goes to charity
- whatever is left, stash in safe investments and collect the interest
- from the interest give a monthly allowance to close family and myself

I'd use my monthly allowance on personal business investments and social projects I always wanted to do.

I'd set up my mom for life. Buy her some land, a house, never have her worry about any financial issues. After that, I have never given it much thought.

Stick to college, you might miss it

This. Every time I hear about someone I know graduating from college, I want to grab their face and tell them to stay in college as long as they possibly can. I live being married and owning a house, but I would've been happy to stretch out college life longer than I did.

This is what I would do.

Pay off my debt, pay off my families debt and pay off my friends debt
I would then give my family and friends a few million a piece
I would build a nice size home on lots of land.
I would buy the things I want whenever I want.

I would build a huge humane society style nonprofit with a no kill policy. It would be on a large plot of land and have a couple million square foot building to house the animals.
Invest to keep the nonprofit running indefinitely.

1. Pay off my school debts.
2. Dad has always wanted to replace the crawlspace in our house with a basement. So there we go.
3. Maybe build a bomb shelter. :o
4. Travel the world.
5. Donate a lot of it/philanthropy.

I'd still go to work. I am studying to be a cultural preservationist and it is too important to me to do that to just be an idle rich person.

1. Pay off my school debts.
2. Dad has always wanted to replace the crawlspace in our house with a basement. So there we go.
3. Maybe build a bomb shelter. :o
4. Travel the world.
5. Donate a lot of it/philanthropy.
These days -I guess- it's probably one of the smartest things to do

These days -I guess- it's probably one of the smartest things to do

I feel paranoid for even mentioning that aspect. Getting nuked seems unlikely but you never know. Better safe than sorry.

I'd just live a quiet life, buy a new house, travel , & donate to family & close friends.

This. Every time I hear about someone I know graduating from college, I want to grab their face and tell them to stay in college as long as they possibly can. I live being married and owning a house, but I would've been happy to stretch out college life longer than I did.

Hahaha. I'm 26 and still in college and people look at me like "Did you start late? Did you take time off?" And the answer is, nope, just taking my time.

I think most of us would agree that if our states permit it, we would choose to remain anonymous.

Not me. Is your fear getting hassled for money? That wouldn't concerned me as I have a healthy ability to tell people no.

Plus anonymity would cut down on the "sleeping with lots of women" part of my plans. :cwink:

Well, you will only get to see maybe half of that money.

But I'd probably buy a nice yacht. And possibly a private island.

1.- Pay for a good College
2.-Travel arround the world
3.-Buy a lot of stuff from those places
4.-Build a house
5.- Buy the forniture of the house
6.-Donate it
but who am i kidding...im going to get robbed before i could expend it

I'd buy some land somewhere in Australia, build a massive fortress and live out the rest of my days there. I'm sure there are lots of stuff and thaaaangs I could get up to.

I'd do the usual, buy a house, donate massive amounts to charities, pay off all bills for my family and friends. But I'd also mess with people doing charity livestreams like Markiplier does every month. He sets his goal at $20,000 and five minutes in throw a $20,000 donation with the message "There you go. You can shut up now." and just leave him speechless.

-Be unemployed forever and live my life to the fullest!
-Pay all debts, support my family (they don't have to work to anymore!) and buy all the things that I want!
-And of course I'm gonna save a lot of money incase of emergency

I'd buy some land somewhere in Australia, build a massive fortress and live out the rest of my days there. I'm sure there are lots of stuff and thaaaangs I could get up to.

You could play knifey-spoony alllllllllllll day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"