What would you do with 600 million dollars?

Pay my student loans.

Financially support parents.

Go back to college.

Big house.

Nice car.

Nice restaurants.

Personal home theater room.

Swimming pool.

Support gay rights and animal welfare organizations (not PETA).

Pay off my closest friends' student loans.

Visit Europe.

I'd buy some land somewhere in Australia, build a massive fortress and live out the rest of my days there. I'm sure there are lots of stuff and thaaaangs I could get up to.

You could play knifey-spoony alllllllllllll day.

I'd be more worried about being killed by one of those giant spiders or giant kangaroo's they got down there. :o

Pay off all my debts, parents debts, brothers debts, give all four a chunk of cash, Make smart Investments, Live off the interest, give to charities, bang 10,000 dollar prostitutes every night, Try to get weed legalized, buy a farm, grow weed, influence elections, buy off judges, try to break all 10 commandments in 1 day. Buy a Helicopter, Crash a Helicopter into Donald Trump's hair. Become a Scientist, cure Herpes, Reanimate a Dinosaur, give him chain guns for arms, ride said dinosaur.......and maybe complete my Care Bear collection. :o

If enough money is left after all I do, I will hand some money to the Westboro Baptist Church
:oldrazz:

Just purchase developments and live off the rent. :up:

Oh and buy SHH and let it sink into depravity.

Get rid of my parents and my loans from college

Take a trip around the world with my closest friends and family

Purchase cars for me and my parents

Purchase/develop a new property for myself.

Develop a scholarship or donate a portion to charity.

Hire an attorney/financial adviser/broker

Pay off all debt

Pay off all families debt

Invest a portion in stocks/bonds/etc.

Not reveal my identity to the press whatsoever

Slowly start to tell close friends of mine

Give a portion to one or more charities of my choice (animal protection/gay rights/clean energy funding)

Place rest of money in off shore accounts

Travel for the rest of my life

Hire an attorney/financial adviser/broker

Pay off all debt

Pay off all families debt

Invest a portion in stocks/bonds/etc.

Not reveal my identity to the press whatsoever

Slowly start to tell close friends of mine

Give a portion to one or more charities of my choice (animal protection/gay rights/clean energy funding)

Place rest of money in off shore accounts

Travel for the rest of my life

In NJ you have to come forward. :down

I'd take the lump sum as opposed to a payout each year. Then I would buy a home and maybe revamp the city with a couple investments. After that I would travel around the world visiting friends and family and give them a reasonable amount of cash.

Also I'd have a custom made Batmobile.

buy Marvel/Disney and fire Jeph Loeb and Joe Quesadilla for dumbing down and ruining all the Marvel animateds and then fire Humberto Ramos for being allowed to apply his godawfully hideous art to Spider-Man...

and get the Spectacular Spider-Man animated back on track to the screen...

for real...

buy Marvel/Disney and fire Jeph Loeb and Joe Quesadilla for dumbing down and ruining all the Marvel animateds and then fire Humberto Ramos for being allowed to apply his godawfully hideous art to Spider-Man...

and get the Spectacular Spider-Man animated back on track to the screen...

for real...
Disney bought Marvel with $400 Million if I recall correctly, and Disney is one of the largest business companies in this day and age with all the studios they own
$600 Million is crackers to them

and that's what this thread is all about... fantasy...

I would work with Compassion International to bring fresh water and education to the poor children they are taking care of.

I would also buy a small, but nice house closer to the city.

I would buy a couple cheap, but well made Toyota manufactured cars for my wife and I

Pay off all our bills

help the homeless.

At least that would be my plan right now. I would hope that gaining all that money wouldn't turn me into a selfish prick.

Disney bought Marvel with $400 Million if I recall correctly, and Disney is one of the largest business companies in this day and age with all the studios they own
$600 Million is crackers to them

Disney bought Marvel for 4 billion.

and they will recoup that investment long before the end of phase 3..

Last edited:
  • Give 100 million or so to my parents.
  • Travel a lot.
  • Buy a decent house and vehicle.
  • Live my life.
  • Set aside some money to have my body frozen indefinitely when I die.
  • Anything left over when I'm dead will go into an account that I can access once I've been revived in the future.

Buy a small country, maybe, the Equator!

muahahahahaha

lawrence-office-space.jpg

You win the thread for that reference.

:up:

Disney bought Marvel for 4 billion.

and they will recoup that investment long before the end of phase 3..
Oy, a larger figure
The thought gives me the desire to work for Marvel studios, maybe a sketch arstist if I could

I would:
* Pay off all of my debts, my parents', my sisters and help out the relatives i actually like, and have always been there for me.
* Set money for my niece, so she has her education covered as she grows up no matter what she wants to study.
* Donate a lot of it to several charities.
* Buy a house near the sea.
* A new car.
* Travel around the world.
* Invest.
* Setup an emergency fund that i dont touch.
* Make w ill, so in case anything happens to me everything is organized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"