What would you do?

X-Chick said:
Just work with me, its for a psych paper.

if your teacher came up with this scenario...he/she sucks :(

Lackey said:
if your teacher came up with this scenario...he/she sucks :(

No, he just told us to find a unique way study the human conscience and how morals affect them. I got the question from a tv show. :o

X-Chick said:
No, he just told us to find a unique way study the human conscience and how morals affect them. I got the question from a tv show. :o

You should have just done it on cheating.

Calvin said:
I could get over the idea of letting 5 strangers die. I doubt I could live with letting my sister live if I knew I could have saved her.

:up:
I don't have a sibling, but I can imagine this is how I would feel

Erzengel said:
No but more relatable.
If you were cheating on your girlfriend in a burning building, would you finish, or save 5 strangers? 5 strangers who saw you cheating and would tell your girlfriend.

Calvin said:
If you were cheating on your girlfriend in a burning building, would you finish, or save 5 strangers? 5 strangers who saw you cheating and would tell your girlfriend.

Finish definitely.

Calvin said:

Now that is a dilemma.

X-Chick said:
:rolleyes:

It was a joke, lighten up. And sure, if you have no conscience and no morals, by all means save yourself and leave everyone else to burn. I could never do that.
well how do you know that the information that you take out of the building with you wouldn't help save the lives of the other people left in teh building?

if you want to play the hero and cause the death of potentially seven people, feel free...

:o

November Rain said:
well how do you know that the information that you take out of the building with you wouldn't help save the lives of the other people left in teh building?

if you want to play the hero and cause the death of potentially seven people, feel free...

:o

What in the hell are you talking about? What information? :confused:

I'd save my sibling. I don't give a **** about strangers.

I thought this was about the Nickelodeon show when I read the title :o
marcbio.jpg

What in the hell are you talking about? Has everyone gone crazy? :confused:

Apparently the hype has a Rat Pack, and E is the supposed leader.

And please, i've been crazy.

Holly Goodhead said:
my sisters a *****

my sister is kind of a b*tch too, but I think I would have to save her and 4 of the hot strangers . . . equals 5

If the Hype has a rat pack, can I be Sammy? I may not have a glass eye, but I'm cockeyed if that counts

Mr. Vengeance said:
Apparently the hype has a Rat Pack, and E is the supposed leader.

And please, i've been crazy.

They're the Rat Pack '06. The real Rat Pack was '03, damnit:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"