What would you do?

Nobody would save the five strangers. People that have any affection whatsoever for their siblings are full of **** when they say they'd save five strangers.

I'd save my sister. I'd roast marshmallows over my brother as he burned. This making of smores over my brothers blistering body would inhibit me from saving others.

If you have more than one sibling, it's the oldest.[/quote]

NO you try and save the youngest of your siblings you dumb ass....I know you would not want to save our mom and let your 8 year old sister die in a burning building now would you.

darkslayer16 said:
If you have more than one sibling, it's the oldest.

NO you try and save the youngest of your siblings you dumb ass....I know you would not want to save our mom and let your 8 year old sister die in a burning building now would you.[/QUOTE]

Read it again, it doesn't say anything about there being more than one sibling in the building. The sibling thats in the buring building with you in the oldest sibling you have. Your younger sibling is at home having ice cream. :mad:

What if your sibling is not your biological sibling and that you never really liked him/her anyway.............................just joking.

Very good, Bumper McThreadson. :mad:

how could you save five strangers in the time it'd take to save 1 other person?

well, either way, i'd rescue my sibling (or dad, or mom, or uncle, or whoever) before i rescue some random guy.

I don't have a sibling, but if I did I would probably pick he/she

okay, new question: if you could save a hot guy/girl, who would more than likely be forever devoted to you after saving him/her, or save 3 not so good looking people, who would just say 'thanks'?

hm?

Save everyone and die in the fire! End my torment!:o

I would pull a George Costanza and put myself before everybody else. :(

Just kidding.

I have the highest priniciple that the world is over populated as is. So with that said, I would save the sibling. The dog. The hot chick that would devote herself to me. and ofcourse, myself.

More than likely I'd try and save whoever appeared the most helpless. Unless it involved putting my own life in danger. Then I'd get the easy ones first and ask them to help me save the others. But naturally I'd want to save my sister above all else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"