Whats going to happen to all the 'Freaks of the Week' in the future?

What I think should happen is that all of the freaks should all slowly but surely succumb to the "Jitters" as a result of their prologued history w/ Kryptonite...

Kinda like an "Infinate Crisis" sort of thing where all of the FOTW are wiped out from future continuity...and Lex (once evil) has almost every single fragment of kryptonite in SV dug up and stored away in his own personal vault. He can use a "fake" LexCorp environmental/hazard, etc. excuse in the eyes of the public as to why he's digging them up--whereas Clark will now be concerned that Lex has kryptonite stored away somewhere...

Hence, no more kryponite to be found (w/ the exception of Lex's personal collection) on Earth...give or take a few spots, and no FOTW to bother Superman down the line...

I'm thinking Lex has been training them or experimenting with them in Level 33.1 though they "claimed" to have dropped that storyline.

Super_Ludacris said:
Well I actually believe that in this Univerese where Smallville exists, the orgin of Superman is totally different so who knows what those people will do. The more I watch the show the more I think this is a different, different Superman. Hell, he may not even be Superman. Not that I have a problem with that.

Different is another way of saying "we wrote ourselfs into a corner". Not that i have a major problem with it. He will be Superman. The shot of the cape pretty much confirmed that. The show is promoted as such.

The biggest problem with this is that instead of working this around the idea of a young Clark they have turned it into Superboy. A bad version of Superboy. You raise expectations and give yourself a far more difficult time with the concept of keeping the story true to it's original concept.

DarthSkywalker said:
Different is another way of saying "we wrote ourselfs into a corner". Not that i have a major problem with it. He will be Superman. The shot of the cape pretty much confirmed that. The show is promoted as such.

The biggest problem with this is that instead of working this around the idea of a young Clark they have turned it into Superboy. A bad version of Superboy. You raise expectations and give yourself a far more difficult time with the concept of keeping the story true to it's original concept.

Nah, they write the show how they want, they dont care about rules and pleasing fanboys. And although even I have issues with some of the writing its still a great show.**** raising expectations for a teen show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"