What's happening with Noh-Varr?

Quitely's about as far from sucky art as comics can get. I don't see why people can't distinguish style from skill. Quitely's style might suck to some, but his skill is unquestionable. Humberto Ramos' style sucks to me, but his skill is unequestionable, too.

No Quietly doesn't have skil either. I mean he can draw.....But his drawing is not what I would call proffesional by any means.

It looks like a skilled 8 year olds art.

Anybody who thinks th' evil twin we never heard about in over 40 years angle was a good idea needs a serious kick in th' head. Or to stop watchin' soap operas. Either way.

Cassandra Nova was definitely one of the elements I didn't like about Morrison's X-Men. I thought his run had a pretty even mix of good and bad, actually.

She was killed by Xavier in the womb, she later grew in a sewer from some stray cells.

I don't think she was stupid at all. The polar opposite of Charles Xavier is always interesting. Especially some of the stuff she did, like stealing Xaviers body so that she could infiltrate the Shi'Ar empire.

As weird as Cass Nova (Her middle initial better not be A) is she is still leaps and bounds above anything Austen did.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Quitely's about as far from sucky art as comics can get. I don't see why people can't distinguish style from skill. Quitely's style might suck to some, but his skill is unquestionable. Humberto Ramos' style sucks to me, but his skill is unequestionable, too.
I'll agree on this. The man has skill. Not skill I enjoy however.

Purple Man said:
I don't think she was stupid at all. The polar opposite of Charles Xavier is always interesting.
After Deadly Genesis and the Illuminati stuff, Charles Xavier is practically Charles Xavier's polar opposite now. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"