Whats on your mind right now?

I'm thinking of going to Piper Maru's work tomorrow in a Piper Maru mask and sabotaging his life.

Monkeys.

Ice cream.

banana flavored tacos.

When I get sick my mind tends to get wonky.

Stuff...thaaangs.

tumblr_mila4d1b6l1rczjtuo4_400.gif

=============================================

On my mind, currently? Why I go after the wrong kinda girls. I had a sweet setup but lost interest in a girl that was great for me, and now I'm mildly interested in a girl who has a well earned bad reputation, and wouldn't treat me as well.:doh:

The same thing that's on my mind every night;

How to take over the world.

We should all form a global domination syndicate, united by our mutual hatred of moral decay.

It has been a rather bad day. I discovered someone close to me supports that loathsome fellow from Duck Dynasty (even though they never watched the show,) and got into an argument over dinner. The person in question told me that a) Jim Crow laws were better for blacks than current ones, especially "Obama's economic policy," and that the fellow from Duck Dynasty was "right."

I want to bury myself in a bottle of bourbon, but cannot, as it would violently disagree with the medication that was prescribed for my concussion recovery.

If that was not bad enough, I ordered biscotti for my friend who lives in NYC, from a shop in Pittsburgh, that ships stateside. I ordered the two day express shipping at 7 am on the 17th, and found out the NYC friend has not received them. Sadly, the order was placed over the phone as the store's site was down, so I do not have a receipt or tracking number. I'm going to call them in the morning to ask for more information.

So, I am stressed to the max with all of the above b.s.

I've also been thinking about people I should add to my ignore list (real life version) for 2014. There are so many contenders!

I've done an exhaustive amount of blocking on Facebook this past month, after finally getting around to using the feature. Those three clicks are rewarding.

I'm thinking that I really wish I did not have to go home for the holidays. On a selfish level, I just don't want to see my father in the condition he is in. But this going to most likely be my last Christmas with him. So I have to go. I just know how crappy I am going to feel after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"