What's would be your Entrance Music?

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
You are a closer fo ra Major Leage Baseball team or a professional wrestler what would be your entrance music?

Right now mine would be Enter Sandman.

(Of course I wouldn't f' up afterwards, sorry yankees joke)

lol back in college we used to have a running joke about what music people "came out to" needless to say whenever something really gay came on we'd tell one another "you come out to this song"... :D

Anyway, if I had to pick a song I'd probably go with "Welcome to the Jungle" or soemthing cliche like that...

Now HERE is an excellent thread.You must choose one trade mark,but it's hard to narrow it down.

I'd like Back in Black or Highway to Hell but I'm sure they're taken and they're a little too obvious.

When the Levee Breaks (the begining,and it has to be over before the vocals come in)

the opening riff on that song that Peaches did with Iggy Pop.

War Pigs (no lyrics though :eek: )

Barracuda,but I'm sure it's taken.

Video Crime by Tin Machine

Expected by The White Stripes

Cars by Gary Numan

Let's Go by The Cars

Girl U Want by Devo

Oh! Sabotage,Beastie Boys
Peek-A-Boo,Souixsie Souix
Looks that Kill or Shout at the Devil,Motley Crue.

Material Girl by Madonna

the last one was a joke.There are so many,I'm glad I don't have to decide in real life.I'd be up all night for weeks worrying about it and how the choice would affect my public persona.

Something that would have nothing to do with anything.. "Bohemian Rhapsody." Then everyone can look in awe, or look at me like I'm an idiot.. Or both, that would do.

I also like Paint it Black remake by Gob.

Anything sung by Britney Spears or Christina A. 'Cause they're both ****s.

probably ... Jimmy Hendrix - Voodoo Child

Hmmm. There's so many great songs that could/would be my entrance music.

But, I have to say Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse by Dimmu Borgir would be my entrance theme.

Right now, it would be either Smashmouth - Diggin' Your Scene or Basement Jaxx - Romeo. ^_^

Darth Vader's theme. Imperial March.

Man, what a great question, I seriously have thought about this so much. I guess I could probably narrow it down to

"Black on Black II" - Heart (starting from when Ann moans "some things... just seem so sacred")
"Eat the Rich" – Fozzy (cover of Motorhead - I'd have to be an anti-Bradshaw character, I guess)
"Smooth Criminal" – Alien Ant Farm (always thought this would be cool entrance music)

Hhhmm.......Pantera - Walk:D.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"