Arrow The producers say unexpected, crazy stuff will happen, make your predictions!

The producers talk out of their ass a lot, especially as of recently.

Things have been crazy since last year. Starting with the last 8 or so episodes of Season 2, this entire show's been nothing but a mess of plot holes and contradictory storytelling. Season 3 took it a step further by both amplifying those problems and creating new ones, like the ridiculous inconsistent characterizations from episode to episode. Entire characters have been butchered, from Laurel to Thea to even Merlyn. The flashbacks are tediously boring and predictable, and the way Oliver was brought back is an insult to anyone with cognitive capabilities.

Hate to say it, but I think the show is beyond saving. It doesn't look like it'll get new blood any soon and the writers have too big of an ego to see where they screwed up. It's done, and I have a feeling Flash will sadly go the way of Arrow as it progresses.

I don't know if anyone has seen them, and I'm not quite sure where to find them, but I did see some BTS pics from the episode they're filming and it shows Roy getting caught by Detective Lance, while he's wearing Olive's suit.

Quentin will go after Team Arrow for lying to him about Sara and tell Laurel she must stop being the Canary or else, is payback time!

Seriously, if the producers think these things are totally unexpected, they're insulting the fans' intelligence again like they have done for most of this season.

I don't know if anyone has seen them, and I'm not quite sure where to find them, but I did see some BTS pics from the episode they're filming and it shows Roy getting caught by Detective Lance, while he's wearing Olive's suit.

tumblr_njlvvzx08n1r4fidqo5_1280.jpg

spoilers

tumblr_njlvvzx08n1r4fidqo5_1280.jpg

spoilers

:wow::wow: I wonder what's going on there? I don't know what to expect though, nevertheless I'm excited. Although some of this season has been a big thumbs down and like someone stated, insulting to anyone with cognitive capabilities I.e, Oliver return, Captain Lance CLEARLY knowing Roy's Arsenal and him being COMPLETELY impervious that Sara is dead... I could go on and on...

My prediction: Malcolm and Oliver will both shoot an arrow at Ra only to be knock out by a batarang in the mid-air only showing to be Slade who takes off his mask and it is revealed to be.......... Tommy.

Yeah, you don't promote your show by saying 'the next ten episodes of the season are par for the course and is as 'meh' to mediocre as anything we've ever done'.

Nobody would watch it. That said, at least they're enthusiastic about it and there's probably good television in there.

Hmmmmm.

It would be unexpected if the characters actions were suddenly to become logical and consistent. And if they're reactions to the actions of other characters were also suddenly logical and consistent.

It would also be unexpected if TPTB's treatment of various injuries suffered by their characters were, if not logical, then at least consistent. If Oliver can be stabbed and fall off a mountain and live, then why couldn't Sara survive a few arrows and a short fall off a building?

It would also be unexpected if the ever-expanding cast of characters were treated equally with interesting, as opposed to non-existent or head-scratchingly confusing, motivations and story-lines.

Some what seriously, I'll guess that they might actually give Laurel Lance the "Canary Cry". I'll also guess that much more will be revealed about Oliver's resurrection. And I'll guess that we'll be saying goodbye to at least a few characters because the cast is too large for all of the characters to be served well. And of course, Oliver will take up a new costumed identity as "Batman", but that's pretty obviously so I'm not sure it would count as "unexpected".

They could always reveal a twist about how Oliver was saved. Maybe reveal that Maseo and Tatsu actually were working for Ra's and he's using Oliver as a pawn.

They could always reveal a twist about how Oliver was saved. Maybe reveal that Maseo and Tatsu actually were working for Ra's and he's using Oliver as a pawn.

That's my hope! Maseo and Tatsu are working for Ra's because he has promised them that he'll use the Lazarus Pit to bring their son back to life.

Ra's is looking for an heir after deeming Nyssa to be too weak due to her romantic entanglement with Sara and he's "testing" Oliver to see if he can assume that role (or possibly any role in the League of Assassins).

Unexpected, crazy stuff will happen.

This season will actually star making sense and the characters will act in-character. That'd be crazy and unexpected at this point.

Felicity's transmutation into nerd version of Laurel is interupted, she goes back to being a cool supporting character instead of a ****ing whiny love interest.

I'm gonna say it again:

It's like the producers are afraid to take the next logical step: turning Oliver into a superhero. In a world where The Flash, Reverse Flash, Firestorm, Deathstroke and The Atom all exist, everything about Oliver is starting to feel ordinary.

Also, Oliver desperately needs a character arc.

He's a superhero in the same way that Batman or The Question are superheroes.

This season will actually star making sense and the characters will act in-character. That'd be crazy and unexpected at this point.

That would be awesome! I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I won't be holding my breath.

What do you mean by a character arc?

I mean Oliver going through something and changing in the process.

Season 2 was great because Oliver went through something (Slade Wilson) and we saw him struggle and change in the process. The theme of the season was "Oliver going from vigilante to hero". On the last episode, he fought Slade, and when he had a chance to kill him... he didn't. He cemented his status as a hero, and he actually earned it. It was super satisfying to watch, at least for me. :yay:

Right now, in Season 3, all this **** is happening and... he's just there. So much has happened this season, yet nothing seems to be changing for Oliver.

7 year old Connor Hawke turns up and kicks everyone's asses.

Connor takes Ras out in one punch and then sips a glass of milk.

There's a big twist coming in ep. 15 "Nanda Parbat", will Oliver join the LOA? The dead returning? Something else? :hmm

There's a big twist coming in ep. 15 "Nanda Parbat", will Oliver join the LOA? The dead returning? Something else? :hmm

Robert Queen is alive and well and Ra's' most trusted soldier.

The producers talk out of their ass a lot, especially as of recently.

Things have been crazy since last year. Starting with the last 8 or so episodes of Season 2, this entire show's been nothing but a mess of plot holes and contradictory storytelling. Season 3 took it a step further by both amplifying those problems and creating new ones, like the ridiculous inconsistent characterizations from episode to episode. Entire characters have been butchered, from Laurel to Thea to even Merlyn. The flashbacks are tediously boring and predictable, and the way Oliver was brought back is an insult to anyone with cognitive capabilities.

Hate to say it, but I think the show is beyond saving. It doesn't look like it'll get new blood any soon and the writers have too big of an ego to see where they screwed up. It's done, and I have a feeling Flash will sadly go the way of Arrow as it progresses.

I actually liked almost all of season 2 but I agree this season hasn't been very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"