Arrow The producers say unexpected, crazy stuff will happen, make your predictions!

Mikelus

Intellectualis
Reaction score
From an interview with Arrow producer Marc Guggenheim:

Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable) is still coming after Malcolm (John Barrowman) and Thea (Willa Holland). Can Oliver protect them?

MARC GUGGENHEIM: Ra’s is a pretty tough guy and he’s got a lot of resources at his disposal. It’s going to be very, very interesting. The season is really going to take a few hard left turns before it’s over. It’s not just things people are not expecting—I think the reason people are not expecting them is really no showrunners in their right mind would do half the things we’re going to be doing. That said, I’m probably more excited about the episodes from 13-23, these last 10 episodes, than of any 10 episodes of the show we’ve ever done. It’s some very, very big, exciting things that really no one is going to see coming.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/10/arrow-boss-who-will-learn-olivers-secret-next

And a big twist in ep. 15:

TVLINE | I feel like we’re entering the “third act” of the season, following Sara’s murder and that investigation, and then Oliver “dying” at Ra’s al Ghul’s hand, to protect Thea.

Marc Guggenheim: The season is more demarcated in fourths, as opposed to the traditional three-act structure. Certainly Episodes 10, 11 and 12 were their own”mini-act,” with Team Arrow moving on in the wake of Oliver’s apparent death. Episode 13 kicks off the next piece of our story, and things get a really crazy from here on out. Episodes 13, 14 and 15 are probably the next “book” or movement in the story, 15 ends with a game-changing twist, and from 16 to 23 it’s just one crazy run up to the finish line. [Laughs] I’m really excited about where we’re going mainly because, as I tweeted out, when all is said and done with Season 3, stabbing Oliver through the chest and kicking him off a cliff will end up being the least crazy thing we do all year. I encourage people to watch the whole season and then confirm whether or not I’m telling the truth.

TVLINE | Now, even though that is his goal, I can’t imagine that the TV show Arrow can kill the Ra’s al Ghul character. I suspect larger forces at DC Comics wouldn’t want that to happen.

Marc Guggenheim: The truth of the matter is that DC is our partner, and they’ve been a wonderful partner. They’ve never told us who has to die or who has to live — and I don’t anticipate that changing any time soon. What we do with Ra’s as far as whether or not he lives or dies will be based solely on a creative decision that we make for the good of the show, and has nothing to do with the greater forces at DC.

TVLINE | Stephen Amell was telling me that Episode 15, “Nanda Parbat,” is especially stunt- and action-heavy, one of his favorites of the season.

Marc Guggenheim: It certainly is one of mine. It’s one of those episodes where everything came together very nicely — its got some wonderful character moments, some incredible action, and it’s got a final twist that I think people will be talking about for a long time. Certainly a twist that sets the table for the remainder of the season.

http://tvline.com/2015/02/09/arrow-season-3-oliver-felicity-breakup-laurel-canary/

Guggenheim himself has admitted he's prone to hyperbole, but obviously some crazy stuff will indeed happen. Like I've said in an earlier post, the Lazarus Pit could be used to bring someone or several characters back, like Tommy, Shado... Laurel will get the Canary Cry and the Atom shrink eventually. The twist could be Oliver joining the LOA to avoid someone close dying, and destroy the enemy from within, applying the: "If you can't beat them, join them" and the good old classic: "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". :word:

Last edited:
Please Guggenheim no false promises this time.

From an interview with Arrow producer Marc Guggenheim:

Guggenheim himself has admitted he's prone to hyperbole, but obviously some crazy stuff will indeed happen. Like I've said in an earlier post, the Lazarus Pit could be used to bring someone or several characters back, like Tommy, Shado... Laurel will get the Canary Cry and the Atom shrink, can't get that much crazier, but we'll see! :word:

Lazarus pit will be used to revive Tommy, Sara, Shado, everyone Ollie and Merlyn killed ever, and raise an army of LOA zombie ninjas. Atom will defeat Ra's by shrinking, going down his throat, and then returning to normal size, thus exploding Ra's all over the place.

Last edited:
Lazarus pit will be used to revive Tommy, Sara, Shado, everyone Ollie and Merlyn killed ever, and raise an army of LOA zombie ninja's. Atom will defeat Ra's by shrinking, going down his throat, and then returning to normal size, thus exploding Ra's all over the place.

Just here waiting for a lived adaptation of blackest night.:wow::wow:

Ollie will literally jump a shark. :o

Everyone will turn out to be related to the Petrellies tying the whole DCU to Heroes. :o

Honestly.... I feel like the producers will never have the guts to admit when an idea of theirs isn't received well. So with that ego of theirs or their inability to comprehend reality at times, I'm not really too fond at the idea of them doing things that they define "crazy" since I see a lot of the stuff that's already happened as "crazy" in this season..and not in a good way.lol

Oliver will be revealed as a member of the Weapon X Program who got some of Wolverine's healing factor, thus justifying his surviving the fall and giving us our first Marevl/DC Crossover of the current era of comic book TV, perhaps the first of all TV.

Crazy stuff will happen! Ra's will spike the water supply of the city then use a super-microwave thingy to evaporate it and drive the city mad! Or someone will fire a missile into the San Andreas fault and try to sell beachfront desert property to everyone with the only hint to the villain being the strange message found "Otisburg"!

Finkle is Einhorn. Diggle is John Stewart.

Oliver will be revealed as a member of the Weapon X Program who got some of Wolverine's healing factor, thus justifying his surviving the fall and giving us our first Marevl/DC Crossover of the current era of comic book TV, perhaps the first of all TV.

speaking about crossover

When Comicbook.com asked Gregg if he would be interested in sharing the screen with Amell, here’s what Gregg had to say.
I was really flattered to read that. He’s a fantastic dude and that show is so great! Are you kidding me? I’d love to have a scene with him.
Gregg added, “I have so many fantasies that involve so many crossovers, not only with the DC Universe, but a galaxy far far away! Magneto! Spidey! I got to work with Spidey in animated form. I have my hopes. I hope the lawyers get together like the World Security Council and suddenly peace on Earth will reign.”

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/08/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-s-clark-gregg-would-love-to-do-a-crossover/

Oliver Queen is not Oliver Queen.....he been replaced by Everywhere man Ra's al Ghul been keeping the real Oliver Queen alive since the start of episode 2. That is why he has made all these awful decisions....

We get to the end of an episode....and then Oliver wakes up. He fell asleep after defeating Slade and had a nightmare.

Honestly.... I feel like the producers will never have the guts to admit when an idea of theirs isn't received well. So with that ego of theirs or their inability to comprehend reality at times, I'm not really too fond at the idea of them doing things that they define "crazy" since I see a lot of the stuff that's already happened as "crazy" in this season..and not in a good way.lol

But Thea knowing Ollie's secret is completely crazy and unexpected!!!

(Guggenheim hysterical mode off)

:oldrazz:

;)

"...no showrunners in their right mind would do half the things we're going to be doing."

Oh my God.

"...no showrunners in their right mind would do half the things we're going to be doing."

Oh my God.

Well if the first half of this season is any indication, they're right. No showrunners are this stupid. :o

They've done a pretty ****** job executing a lot of their ideas this year, so I'm not particularly excited for whatever else it is they plan on unleashing on us.

They've done a pretty ****** job executing a lot of their ideas this year, so I'm not particularly excited for whatever else it is they plan on unleashing on us.

well obviously your expectation is low. I hope you will like it! It may surprise and make whatever they planning........expect the worst and could out with good result

Maybe if we're lucky...if Flash does end up going "Flashpoint" on us at some point, they can recton most of the crap from this Season's events.lol

The producers say unexpected, crazy stuff will happen, make your predictions!

Let me guess.... Roy will finally reveal that his real name is Robin Blake ! :oldrazz:

23raa11.jpg

^ That's my prediction. :oldrazz:

Stephen Amell's character is really Ra's al Ghul... Oliver Queen is still on the island :O

I'm waiting to see some things unfold that most people like, tying together a lot of early season stuff and then people say something like "They did it to fix their mistakes" as opposed to having it planned.

But then again, I can be very cynical.

Thea and Oliver will find out that they're not really siblings after all and then there will be more pairings.

I don't know who the adopted one would be though. Thea did kind of look like Moira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"