Arrow The producers say unexpected, crazy stuff will happen, make your predictions!

More like a:
Jeff Lemire
type of twist. Read the book and you'll understand.

So, a "game changer" is coming... since Quentin will go after Team Arrow, once he's sure Oliver is the Arrow and makes it public, Oliver's life will be frakked. The problem with this is that with all his enemies, Thea and the people close to him should become targets too, but with the mediocrity of these writers, I'm not sure they can handle all of these changes in a believable way, but we'll see I guess.

So, a "game changer" is coming... since Quentin will go after Team Arrow, once he's sure Oliver is the Arrow and makes it public, Oliver's life will be frakked. The problem with this is that with all his enemies, Thea and the people close to him should become targets too, but with the mediocrity of these writers, I'm not sure they can handle all of these changes in a believable way, but we'll see I guess.
:whatever::whatever:

So the Olicity sex scene was definitely unexpected and crazy, as was Thea's trampoline spring out of the Lazarus pit.

troll-face.png

The unexpected happened indeed, but in a terrible, awful way, just from the finale alone:

- Felicity in the Atom suit

- Oliver's deal with Malcolm

- Merlyn as the new Ra's Al Ghul

- Nyssa accepting Malcolm as Ra's

- Oliver leaving Starling with Felicity

:barf:

:argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"