What's your Educational Status?

Spider-X

Big damn hero
Reaction score
I'm currently attending WSU, going into my senior year, and working on my Managment Information Systems (MIS) degree...

how about you?

...and did i mention that this is my 3rd attempt at this thread and no i'm not taking "special" courses...though i probably should be...

Let them see you thread skills and you won't have an education...

passerby said:
Let them see you thread skills and you won't have an education...

lol...yeah...pretty much...just like i said above. :p

Spider-X said:
I'm currently attending WSU, going into my senior year, and working on my Managment Information Systems (MIS) degree...

how about you?

...and did i mention that this is my 3rd attempt at this thread and no i'm not taking "special" courses...though i probably should be...
I've been getting E-Mails from Washington State.

I eat paste :up:

ralph.jpg

Attending high school. I'm passively doing work and I have like, a 76 average. :confused: I wonder what'd happen if I actually put effort and thought into everything.

Tangled Web said:
I've been getting E-Mails from Washington State.

it's a good school...a bit secluded, but nice. What are you thinking about getting into if anything?

Master Chief said:
Attending high school. I'm passively doing work and I have like, a 76 average. :confused: I wonder what'd happen if I actually put effort and thought into everything.
high school is pretty easy...was for me anyways...but i hated it and got out with a 3.0 gpa because i was lazy as hell...now that i'm in college, high school seems even easier and if i were to do it over again i'd probably do much better...

Tangled Web said:
Spider-X said:
Washington State University Cougars, eh? Are there a bunch of racists there?
what the hell?

i'm sure there are a few here just like any other college/place in the US...but nothing special.

where have you gotten this idea from:confused:

Spider-X said:
Tangled Web said:
what the hell?

i'm sure there are a few here just like any other college/place in the US...but nothing special.

where have you gotten this idea from:confused:
A few UCLA football players said in '03 there were racial slurs thrown at them by WSU fans. Also, after that game some Coug fans broke into our locker room. :mad:

Tangled Web said:
Spider-X said:
A few UCLA football players said in '03 there were racial slurs thrown at them by WSU fans. Also, after that game some Coug fans broke into our locker room. :mad:

that's pretty f'ed up...but i've heard of similar things happening at other universities as well...but just because a few (probably AT MOST 10 people) were probably involved in these acts doesn't represent the 25,000 plus population of WSU or any other university.

High school, but right now I'm doing studies through home schooling/independent studies.

But I might go to a regular high school for the last two years, I don't know for sure.

I was going to be a brain surgeon but decided to go the sanitation route.

oh....and another thing Tangled Web...we are surrounded by Idaho and a little town called Colfax (HELL) 15 miles away in both directions who bother have a well known notably racist population among them. :mad:

but WSU and Pullman is a really nice/friendly place.

Spider-X said:
Tangled Web said:
that's pretty f'ed up...but i've heard of similar things happening at other universities as well...but just because a few (probably AT MOST 10 people) were probably involved in these acts doesn't represent the 25,000 plus population of WSU or any other university.
Your probably right.

I read on wikipedia that WSU's origional colors were Blue and Pink.

Spider-X said:
oh....and another thing Tangled Web...we are surrounded by Idaho and a little town called Colfax (HELL) 15 miles away in both directions who bother have a well known notably racist population among them. :mad:

but WSU and Pullman is a really nice/friendly place.
Yeah, UW fans are always bashing the location of Wazzu, as if Seatle is that great.

Tangled Web said:
Spider-X said:
Your probably right.

I read on wikipedia that WSU's origional colors were Blue and Pink.

lol....i don't see the correlation to racism, but it was actually light blue, pink, and grey.

Tangled Web said:
Yeah, UW fans are always bashing the location of Wazzu, as if Seatle is that great.

yeah, and if anything UW people have a reputation for being incredible snobs/asses. i have a few friend that go there and they have even agreed to that rep. I don't really have a problem with UW though...however they have come over here and spray painted UW over a few noticable things...but i'm sure we've done that to them too.

I've got 3 more months and I will have an Associates Degree in CNS (Computer Networking Systems)

Spider-X said:
yeah, and if anything UW people have a reputation for being incredible snobs/asses. i have a few friend that go there and they have even agreed to that rep. I don't really have a problem with UW though...however they have come over here and spray painted UW over a few noticable things...but i'm sure we've done that to them too.
Inner State rivalries are great. Inner City rivalries are even better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"