Sequels What's your most anticipated upcoming X-Men film right now?

Reaction score
I don't want to be biased because my favorite X-Men character is appearing in X-Men: Apocalypse but right now, my most anticipated upcoming X-Men film is X-Men: Apocalypse, 2nd is Wolverine 3. Though if Fox announces that there will be a 5th film with the original cast then that would easily get my vote.:ilv:

I voted apocalypse but it's flawed poll.we don't have any evidance X-Force is coming anytime soon.

Deadpool, Gambit is a close second and I would LOVE an X-Force movie but Deadpool has been struggling for so long to get made that to see it finally happen is kind of rewarding (especially after years and years of people putting it on the lists of 'movies in development hell that aren't going to ever happen'). Plus it doesn't look like any superhero movie that's ever come out yet so it should prove to the nay-sayers that this genre is far from dead.

Last edited:
Apocalypse. It's the franchise gold standard. I don't have an enormous amount of faith in Fox when Singer isn't directly involved.

Deadpool. Its the first time I've ever felt a glimmer of hope for a Fox Marvel movie that doesn't involve Singer.

Gambit - Increases chances for more Solos

New Mutants - Increases chances for Excalibur & X-Factor

Deadpool - Increases chances for X-Force

X: A because it's X-Men

Gambit - Increases chances for more Solos

New Mutants - Increases chances for Excalibur & X-Factor

Deadpool - Increases chances for X-Force

X: A because it's X-Men

Gambit-sorry after it no more solo films.

New Mutants-sorry not every X team needs a film.

Deadpool-possibilty if it gets sequel and it involves cable to lead Into X-force

I wonder if we'll ever see a team movie, with at least one scene in the war room, with everyone gathered 'round.

x-men_L45.jpg

latest

warroom02.png

Last edited:
Yeah I asked that before, I want to see them in war room with a holographic machine at the center of it.

They have war-room in the comics too.

Didn't they sorta have that in the first X-Men movie?

Kinda with that gray moving thing that looked kinda cool. But the whole room was not shown.

X-Men Apocalypse, mainly because we know how and where it fits in the grand scheme of the franchise as it exists so far.

My most anticipated future X Men movie is the reboot in the MCU

It's coming bud

no it's not coming anytime soon.

it's laughable since fox in 2015 had success with kingsman,the martian,and peanuts alone and fox has at least 5 x related films in the works they will ever just give back X-Men to marvel.

ok let's move on from the reboot joke. it's been rehashed to death and doesn't need to continue ad nauseum. contribute to the discussion or move on guys, it's that simple

:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"