When a couple fights, can only one be right?

Rocketman

Superhero
Reaction score
A general question. Two people in a relationship get into an argument, one thinks he/she is right, the other thinks he/she is right too. Can only one be right?

I realize it's impossible to give a clear answer without knowing a specific example of what a fight could entail... but it's just a general question. :word:

My opinion: Only one can be right.

I say one has to be right, but it greatly depends on the arguement & situation too.

I mean it in terms of this:

Imagine you were an "all-seeing eye" monitoring a couple as they fight. Your job is to pick the one who is right. Could you pick someone as being "right" between the two... Or is it only reasonable for both to be right, or both to be wrong?

I think in almost all cases, one of the two partners is being unreasonable, while the other is "innocent." Unless it's a really tough debate/argument like abortion, or something huge like that. I'm talking about stuff that isn't so dramatic / life-altering.

Hey what the hell, how'd it go down at the fish market man?
Speaking of domestic dispute I thought you were down for... We had a eulogy and everything!

Hey what the hell, how'd it go down at the fish market man?
Speaking of domestic dispute I thought you were down for... We had a eulogy and everything!

It's currently an on-going issue, lol.
Thanks for remembering me! That actually means a lot. :yay:

The truth is, she's on vacation with her family for two weeks, so I'm banking on one of them saying something, lmao.

Jumping Jesus Jiminy cricket man!
You're telling me it's so rank her parents will get a whiff of it?! :wow:

Jumping Jesus Jiminy cricket man!
You're telling me it's so rank her parents will get a whiff of it?! :wow:

Lmao, no, no.
I'm honestly assuming that it was the special time of the month, and I just never picked up on it after 4 years.

And, truth be told... it's not that bad. It's not like I was on the verge of dying. It's something that I will certainly bring up, but we're currently in different locations.

We'll keep it for the other thread.
As for this one, it all depends on what the argument is about.

Sometimes it only is one person that is right, but in the end with these long-term deals it is good to learn to compromise, find the middle ground, have hot makeup sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"