When did the Hype become such a bad place to visit...?

Lol! "That's me getting my ash beat" :)

I would have scored the digits :o I'd have just been like "Milo isn't half the uncle I could be ifyaknowwhatImsayin"

:hehe:

Since coming back I've been met with nothing but hostility from posters, such as 'my opinion is ****', and ' i don't count for ****'. I remember a time where we could rip each other and have laugh but now it just seems it how nasty can you be to someone. Just not really the hype I remember.

The Hype has always been like that to some degree. Difference is that

1) You are older
2) WAY more posters.

Since a certain mentality has formed amongst a certain clique who frequent a spin-off board that shall remain nameless. That mentality states the only way to prove your own self worth is by insulting others over the internet.

:hehe:

I'm just a dinosaur.

It's okay, buddy. There's still some dinosaurs left. lol.

I find grooves here and there...

Don't let outside influences affect your experience, if you feel something is lacking or wrong, continue trying to toss your shillelagh into the pile of staves, cudgels and gnarled spanking sticks.

when you see an interesting individual, pin them down and suck every ounce of authenticity and creative responce from them until their wrinkled shells roll off the stage and you have been replenished, able to withstand the tide for another year... and another wave of people complaining that things are different, looking at the pattern however, things are exactly how they always are, and should be.

Nubbins for the oldbies, Icecream for the newbies

glad to see i'm not the only one to notice there has been an influx of *******s on the hype. though i'm not sure half the oldies even remember me or some of the other posters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"