BvS When might the next trailer come out for BvS?

Zack says a new trailer is coming soon:

effrey Harris: Can we expect a new trailer sometime soon, like in the coming months or next few weeks?

Zack Snyder: I think we got to have a trailer soon.

Jeffrey Harris: Star Wars: The Force Awakens just had a new trailer.

Zack Snyder: Yeah.

Jeffrey Harris: So you and J.J. Abrams have a fun sort of rivalry. Are you going to up the ante?

Zack Snyder: I don’t know. I’m hoping to.

http://411mania.com/movies/411mania-com-interviews-zack-snyder/

Now, the question is how soon.

Just something interesting i thought up and something to get ya guys thinking...

Taking a look at when the Man Of Steel trailers were released, and the amount of time in-between them, just maybe a somewhat accurate way at predicting when we may see another BvS trailer release.

Trailer release dates...

Trailer #1 MOS... July 21st 2012

Trailer #2 MOS... December 11th 2012 (Time between Trailers= 4 Months 2 weeks 6 days)

Trailer #3 MOS... April 16th 2013 (Time between trailers= 4 Months 5 days)

Trailer #4 MOS (Fait of our Planet)... May 21st 2013 (Only 1 Month 5 days, but this was a short trailer, only 1:31sec, more of a hype trailer, nothing but action and released just 3 weeks before MOS theatrical release)...

If BvS pans out the same (all in fun, not predicting nothing here), we should be getting another trailer between Nov 16th and Nov 30th (which would be between the 4 Month 5 day and 4 Month 2-1/2 weeks after last BvS trailer dropped). And then a nice shorter action packed trailer just weeks before the release for hype purposes (which would be released around the beginning of March, just about 3 Months after this next trailer we are waiting on.).

Now, i mention MOS as Snyder is connected/directed both MOS and BvS, which is why i did not bother looking into other past WB Movie trailer release dates. Who knows how much influence Snyder has over there, my guess is enough. Fact is though these dates when to drop these trailers are most likely already set in stone.

Just some food for thought :D

Last edited:
If they drop the trailer online by Thanksgiving, it would certainly be available to put in front of Star Wars.

A theater can slot 4 of the 6 trailer spots before a movie. So even if BvS isn't "with" Star Wars, if the trailer is out by then, I'd imagine most theaters would play that with Star Wars.

If they drop the trailer online by Thanksgiving, it would certainly be available to put in front of Star Wars.

A theater can slot 4 of the 6 trailer spots before a movie. So even if BvS isn't "with" Star Wars, if the trailer is out by then, I'd imagine most theaters would play that with Star Wars.

Agreed. I have hopes for a trailer in November.

I could wait for a trailer. The comic con trailer more than good enough to be attached to Star Wars. WB has some thinking to do.

I'm confident we will get something before the end of the year.

I would love to hear some Batvoice :D I'd also like a clue/confirmation that there is a physical villain even if we have no idea who it might be.

We define soon as right goddamn now, but before the end of the year will do. Thanks Roven.

I luv u.

Well its definitely not November, way to damn early, so my bets on December with SW7 even though i could've sworn we'd get one on January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"