Justice League Trailer 2

ManWithNoName18

Sidekick
Reaction score
Not to much to talk about right now,

But plenty to speculate!

What do you want to see out of the second Justice League trailer?
And what kind of feel/tone should it have? Something like the last trailer? Or something more epic and serious like the BVS Comic Con trailer.

For me MOS trailer 3 is the trailer to beat!

Superman needs to be in it. I don't want to feel like Superman is like not in the movie. There's no surprise he's in it and alive.

Also I want NOTHING from the last hour.

Dude you shouldnt have made a thread like this. I just thought the trailer has been released. Please either change the title or delete this. Its very heartbreaking :(

Dude you shouldnt have made a thread like this. I just thought the trailer has been released. Please either change the title or delete this. Its very heartbreaking :(

Same here...Hopefully we will get something within the next 9 days.

Come on, Zack. Let's end 2016 with a bang :D

I was too drunk to be fooled. Didn't get to process the title, just saw it's a new thread and clicked.

Remember children - always be drunk. It's not like you're worth any s**t sober anyway. Damn, I should have been a motivational speaker for the youth.

In any case, unlike that comic con teaser, I want it to set some kind of tone and consist of something more substantial than few jokes and cool action scenes. I'd like to get a sense of drama behind it in a way, to feel invested... basically, to be as close as possible to MOS trailers. It would be nice to see Lois and other non-leaguers as well, but primarily just make me feel something and not simply admire the scenes and remain detached for most part, like I did with comic con one.

Yeah this tricked me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"