Homecoming Robert Downey Jr IS Tony Stark / Iron Man

No, I mean Pulp fiction "english mf-er do you speak it" up in his face? I'd even LOVE to see Fury just go off on him. He's clearly been holding it back for too long. Let the ol' SLJ RAGE out, man!

Oh, yeah totally. :funny: :up:

A look at the new armor.

zdhFh5Y.png

I mean, it was understandable....he just saw his parents brutally murdered and one of his team mates, a man he trusted, had known for a while but didn't tell him
Him being mad in the heat of the moment is understandable. But not being able to admit he was wrong and Cap was right is unjustified. Bucky wasn't at fault. Tony knew that Bucky was innocent and he was going to kill him anyways just so he could feel better.

If he had eventually came to his senses then it would have been understandable.

The shot of him getting out of the armor in the trailer looked really bad. CGI doesn't look very good.

The movie doesn't come out until July. That's what they're doing right now, touching everything up. Still 3 and a half months, plenty of time for some sloppy CGI touch ups. Not concerned.

The movie doesn't come out until July. That's what they're doing right now, touching everything up. Still 3 and a half months, plenty of time for some sloppy CGI touch ups. Not concerned.

Yes ages to get it right.

Exactly. Some people want to complain over nothing.

The shot of him getting out of the armor in the trailer looked really bad. CGI doesn't look very good.

Most of the cg in the trailer looked really subpar to me; i wonder if the people that Marvel have used for their previous outtings are doing the cg, or is it back in the grubby hands of Sony?

I'm betting Tony Stark gives Peter the "with great power, comes great responsibility" line.

Wow... The Spidey boards are a paranoid spot on the Hype.

So, what was Stark doing in wherever-he-was-when-he-was-far-away?

So after all that Iron Man definitely totally overpowered and stole the movie.:oldrazz:

Loved IronMan in this one. He didn't overtake the movie at all. I think it was pretty obvious IronMan could take the Vulture & his crew out in a matter of minutes. :D

Tony/Iron Man was done absolutely perfectly. There just enough to have an impact but not enough to overtake the movie. RDJ has this role down to perfection and I just loved every scene he had.

I was also thrilled that he's
back with Pepper and possibly even finally marrying her
A pleasant surprise for sure because the future genuinely looked uncertain on that front.

I enjoyed his usage very much. He wasn't in the movie nearly as much as I expected, he was really only used when it benefited the plot. In movies like this there's always that question of "why don't all the avengers just show up to fight the bad-guy?", but I can suspend my disbelief (and this movie did kind of address it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"