When Will You Go See Fantastic Four 2 ?

Carp Man said:
Now you see Hunter, there you go calling names. Getting personnel. But you know Hunter, it's all good. I'm beyond insulting. I've been insulted by better. I'm quite happy with my lot. Can you say the same ? I doubt it. But even thou you can be a jerk. It's all good.End of discusion.

Please point me to the insult,i proved you were a liar and you came on like some wannabe tough guy

hunter rider said:
Please point me to the insult,i proved you were a liar and you came on like some wannabe tough guy

HAHA. End of discussion. I don't need to defend myself to you or anyone else. It's been fun, thanks for playing.

Carp Man said:
HAHA. End of discussion. I don't need to defend myself to you or anyone else.
All you do every time you refuse to admit your lies only makes it worse Thingy,you are acting closer to 5 than 50

Carp Man said:
ALL are God's children. Doesn't matter what there political affilation is, and don't insult me. I fought them, because my goverment said they were evil, but before that, I had no hatred of them, as I don't now, but I hate anyone who wants to destroy, and take away my freedom. Been a member of The American Legion for 29 years. I was trying to prove a point. And don't get me started on the Vietman war. I proudly served, and got treated like **** when I returned. No hero's welcome for us.
parthomeschool38hf.jpg

Carp Man said:
HAHA. End of discussion. I don't need to defend myself to you or anyone else. It's been fun, thanks for playing.

My god man. Get a life

Obviously you don't since you seem to enjoy trolling on an internet message board.

Advanced Dark said:
If you children don't stop I'm going to call the principal!

:) Haven't been tio the princaples office in 33 years. Mabey we need to chat.

If Jessica Alba is in it well you can beat i'll be there quick fast and in a hurry!

*Edited to remove offensive and gratuitous onanism reference*

Willie Lumpkin said:
:eek:

And I'm sure some people will.

p.gif
Sorry, I couldn't resist.:o :cool: ;)

Welcome!
wave.gif

:mad:

:)
Willie Lumpkin said:
Oh, okay.

I edited mine, now you better edit yours.;)

'
And welcome Taiwarrior!

Can't we all just get along ? Isn't life and death yet. When it opens, THEN It's life and death. But till then.......... And indeed welcome. :)

I Might Make It Opening Day; I Might Not. But I'll Definitely Go B4 The Weekend Is Out.

88 votes so far, this far in advance. :) Hopefully it will up in the thousands by the time it opens.

Carp Man said:
88 votes so far, this far in advance. :) Hopefully it will up in the thousands by the time it opens.

So what day of the week is June 15th? Anyone know?

I'm guessing it's a Friday. Maybe I'll take off and see it in the morning again.

I'm a little afraid my son might not be out of school yet. They go pretty far into June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"